Umi x Reader

"That's enough for the day. You all can head home." said Sonoda Sensei.

Me and my fellow students nodded our heads and began to head to where we could change. I've been a student at the Sonoda Martial Arts Dojo for about four now. Once I changed and grabbed my bag, I started to head out the door when I bumped into a girl with dark blue hair and brown eyes. I then said "I'm sorry"

The girl with auburn hair that was behind her said "Hey Umi, who's this?"

The girl with dark blue hair looked at her and answered "He's one of my father's students. I'm Umi Sonoda. It's nice to meet you."

The auburn hair girl then said "I'm Honoka Kosaka."

The girl with brown hair behind her said "I'm Kotori Minami."

"I'm y/n l/n, it's nice to meet you all."

Kosaka then came up to me and said "Hey the three of us are starting an idol group. You should come see us some time."

"Honoka don't bother him, his practice just ended and I bet he's tired and just wants to head home."

"It's fine. I mean it's true that I'm tired but I'm open to talk for a bit. I'd love to see you girls perform sometime, just tell me the next time and I'll be there.

Kosaka happily told me when their next live would be and I told them I would be there before heading off.

When I went to see them perform like I said I would I saw that they had six members and since Kosaka made it sound like it was just those three I'm assuming that the other three joined recently or something. However, what stuck out to me before was just how cute Sonoda was on stage. She was smiling and winking to the crowd and she completely captured my attention. After the live ended, they headed backstage and I decided that I would tell Sonoda what I thought the next time I saw her after practice and that's exactly what I did.

------------------------------

It's been four months since I saw Muse's performance. Muse now has nine members and I go to any lives they have. I've also started talking to Umi a bit after practice and in the end, I've fallen in love with such a cute, hardworking, and honest girl. I know that with all the stuff she's busy with that she probably doesn't have time for romance but I still want to tell her because no matter how small it is, there is a chance she might say yes.

After practice ended for the day I went and to Umi as always. We typically sit out by her backyard as we talk. When I realized that it was getting late and I should head home soon I said "Hey, Umi there is something I need to tell you."

Umi then said "What is it?"

I took a breath and said "I'm in love with you. Would you please be my girlfriend?"

Umi who was taken off guard, then began to blush "What? G-girlfriend?"

I'm in love with her and I have to show my feelings to her "Yeah, I want you to be my girlfriend. I know that you're probably too busy for that kind of thing but I still needed to tell you my feelings."

Umi was still blushing but responded "To be honest, I've had feelings for you for a while now."

"Wait, so do you mean?"

"I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I pulled her close into a hug and said "I'm glad, I thought that even if you returned my feelings you wouldn't be able to because of all the stuff you do."

"Even if I was busy for that to be a concern I promise I would find a way." Umi said

I then gave her a kiss. Her blush became ever more red and she responded to it with "Shameless."

I gave a small chuckle and with a smile said "Maybe, but I'll be as shameless as I need to be to show you how I feel."

-------------------------------------------

A/n: I had to start from scratch because I honestly felt like it wasn't good which is funny because I've been kind of coming up with ideas for this occasionally for a while.