Karin x Reader

Even though school has been out for the day for a good few hours, I'm headed to the school. I'm headed back to the school because I'm going to meet my girlfriend Karin Asaka for our first actual date. While we could go meet somewhere between my home and the school so that it was less of a walk for me, Karin's sense of direction can sometimes be pretty bad so I said that I would just go meet her outside of the school's dorms. When I first told her that I would meet her there she tried to tell me that it wasn't necessary but I wouldn't budge. In exchange I agreed that I would let her decide where we would go. And because of that, she told me to meet her at seven in the evening wearing my best dress so I'm wearing a (f/c) dress shirt along with black dress pants and an unbuttoned black blazer. Knowing her, she's probably going to take me to some high end restaurant which is an environment that I've only ever been in once or twice.

I got to the entrance to the girls dorms and sent Karin a text telling her I was here then headed to a nearby bench and sat there waiting for her. A couple of people who live in the school's dorms walked past and saw me. I don't think many people know I'm dating Karin so I wonder what they think I'm doing here in more formal clothing.

A couple minutes later Karin walked out of the doors in a really nice dress and looked even more beautiful than usual. I waved over to her after she had come up to her and said "Hey Karin. You look stunning tonight."

"Thanks y/n, you look really good yourself" She said.

"So I take it we're going somewhere fancy?" I asked

"Yeah it's somewhere one of my modelling friends told me about. She told me that the food is really good and that the view is great."

"Sounds great."

--------------------------------------------

Once we got to where she said it was I saw a pretty large building. Once we entered we got on an elevator and we took it up to the twenty-eighth floor where I found out that this floor is the restaurant.

Once we got in, the host said "Welcome, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, it should be under Karin Asaka." Karin answered

We were then taken to our seats and I saw that we were out at terrace seats with our seats overlooking the glistening lights of the town.

"It's incredible," I said to myself.

The host then gave us some menus and left us as we decided what we were going to order.

"It's really amazing here. Although I have to admit that I'm pretty nervous, I don't go to places like this too often." I said

"I couldn't tell. Your doing really good and hiding" Karin

"That's because even if I have in the past, I don't want to look bad in front of my gorgeous girlfriend" I said.

"You came up with that ahead of time didn't you?" Karin said slightly blushing.

"I will neither confirm nor deny this but considering I got you to blush, it had its intended effect." I said with a grin.

We then had our dinner and enjoyed ourselves for a while before we started to get tired and decided to call it a night. I walked and when we were in front of the school we stopped.

"Tonight was great. We should go on another date soon but since you decided this time, next time I'll decide where we go." I said.

"That sounds fine. I really enjoyed tonight too y/n." Karin said.

"I really love you Karin." I said.

Karin then gave me a kiss and said "I love you too." She then began to walk back to the dorms "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sounds good. I'll see you then." I responded.

I then began to walk home thinking of how amazing today was and how fun and beautiful in general tonight was and how I couldn't wait for tomorrow when I could see my amazing girlfriend again.

--------------------------------------

A/n: I've finally written a story about my favorite Nijigasaki girl. I decided that I wanted to write a story that took place after their relationship started I really liked the idea of Karin at a high end restaurant. The only problem I had was that I've only been to one once so I don't have the most experience that I could use to flesh it out. 

In a little under 14 hours I'm gonna modify the final chapter of You and I as away of announcing a bit early who the next large story will be about by having the girl who catches the bouquet be the next heroine. I'll have it's first chapter out Monday and new chapters of it come out Monday and Friday. Oneshots will come out on Wednesday. This is just my basic plan so if something comes up I may not release something the promised day.

With my next larger story coming out soon I'm curious what oneshot you guys liked best so feel free to tell me in the comments