Hanayo x Reader

S/n = Stage Name

Hanayo's Perspective

I was sitting in my room on my computer when I saw that S/n, a male idol whose songs are really popular right now, agreed to an interview. He's a year older than me and I hear a lot of girls at Otonokizaka talking about him. He says that he prefers to keep his private life away from the media so that it's less likely people will bother him in public.

I opened up a separate tab and searched up the interview. I found it then I pulled up the video and started it. S/n was in jeans and wearing a f/c shirt and was sitting across from a reporter. S/n was leaning back in his chair and seemed relaxed. I don't know if I could be relaxed during an interview. The interviewer asked him questions and S/n answered them with a smile. It was really interesting to find out about S/n.

At one point, the interviewer asked "Outside the music that you perform, what stuff do you listen to."

S/n nodded in response to the question then said "In my free time I tend to listen to rock and that kind of stuff but recently I've been getting into music from school idols, especially Muse."

When I heard what S/n said, my heart skipped a beat. He listens to our music? That makes me so happy.

The interviewer then continued from what he said "So you like Muse? When did you hear about them?"

"A friend of mine showed me a video from one of their performances and I was really interested so in some of my free time I went online and watched some of their other stuff. If I'm free I'll try to go to their performances too."

He goes to our lives? Hearing this, I thought I couldn't get happier from this when I heard the interviewer ask "When it comes to Muse, are there any members that particularly stick out to you?"

When I heard that question, I started to wonder who he'd say. Honoka is in the center of quite a few songs and Eli's dancing is always so great. S/n then said "They are all really fantastic up on stage but if I had to say one is my favorite, I'd have to say Hanayo. I find her really cute and I can't help but cheer for her."

Hearing him say those words made me so happy. I didn't expect him to say me. I should tell the others tomorrow and maybe when we have our next live, I can see if I can spot him.

-------------------------------

Y/n's Perspective

Today's my day off and Muse is having a live today that I'm headed to. Since I'm not acting as an idol in any way, I can spend some time as my everyday self. It's really fun performing but it can be a bit tiring keeping up a facade. When I'm up on stage I always keep a smile on my face and keep my back straight. I don't have to worry about looking good so I can let my posture be more slouched and rather than smile, my expression can be more neutral. Add on the fact that I can wear more comfortable clothes and my glasses, and most people don't realize that I'm S/n. While I wear glasses, since what I need them for is just astigmatism, I don't bother wearing contacts on stage, mostly because the idea of having something on my eyes is something that freaks me out.

I soon got to where Muse' live is gonna be and since I got here pretty early, I'm able to sit up front, near the stage. I excitedly waited for it to begin and soon enough, Muse was on stage and were starting. As they performed, my eyes subconsciously followed Hanayo. I know that I like her, but this was something that I've never done before. As they finished their song, It seemed like Hanayo was looking this way until our eyes met. Realizing that it might seem like I was staring at her, I tried to casually look elsewhere. I wasn't looking at her anymore but I did feel someone's gaze on me for another couple seconds.

Soon after, the live ended and so I started to leave. I'm kind of hungry, maybe I should get something to eat around here. I then remembered seeing a fast food place not far from here so I decided to go grab something to eat over there.

After I left the building, I started to head to the fast food place and as I was starting to approach the doors, I heard someone behind me say "Excuse me..."

I turned around to see who it was and was surprised to see that it was Hanayo. "Um, hello." I said before waiting to see what it was that she needed from me. Please don't let it be that she thought that I was being creepy earlier.

"Are you by any chance S/n?" She asked.

What the hell am I supposed to say to that? I've always promised myself that my private life and my life as an idol I would try to avoid interacting with each other. "I'm not sorry, I'm Y/n l/n," I said and as I realized that her expression turned into one of disappointment I blurted out "Right now." I just can't stand the thought of disappointing her. But maybe if since she's an idol she'll be chill about it.

"So you are S/n?" Hanayo asked

"Yeah, I am." I confirmed "But how did you know? I'm pretty different from how I am on stage, all the way to my mannerism."

"That's true, but your face is the same and the way you were smiling at the live confirmed it." Hanayo explained.

"True enough," I said, starting to grin. "Hey, want to go get something to eat? My treat."

Hanayo began to blush lightly before saying "Sure. That sounds good."

"Well then, follow me." I said. If I'm going somewhere with a girl, let alone one I really like, I want to take her somewhere better than a fast food place. We then started walking to a cafe I saw a bit before I saw the fast food restaurant.

We soon reached the cafe and as we walked inside, I saw that the counters were made with a dark colored wood. We took a seat at a table and I said "So your live was absolutely fantastic."

"I'm glad to hear that." Hanayo responded "I really like your performances too."
"Thanks. It's awesome to hear that you enjoy them." I said.

"Of course. I was actually trying to see if I could spot you at the live since I watched that interview and it made me really happy to hear that you go to our lives." Hanayo said.

Oh yeah, I've been busy recently so I completely forgot about the interview. Wait, didn't I say that Hanayo was my favorite in it? Soon enough, a waiter arrived to take our orders and we continued our conversation as we ate. When we finished eating, I offered to walk her home and she accepted.

--------------------------------

As we approached her front door, I said to Hanayo "Listen, I know that this is the first time we've met and this is way early for this kind of thing but I think I kinda sorta might be in love with you so would you please consider going out on a date with me sometime?"

She blushed and said "I'd love to but are you sure you want to go out with me? You're really popular and you could probably get any girl you wanted. You could get someone prettier if you wanted..."

I then looked at her and said "What are you talking about? Last time I checked you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Hanayo hugged me and said "I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Thank you. I promise that I'll do my best to make you happy." I said to her. I imagine that once my agency finds out they'll be mad but they're gonna have to suck it up or I'll find a different agency to work for.

-----------------------------------

Four Years Later...

For one last time, I'm on stage. After this performance S/n is gone for good. But I want to do one last thing before it's over.

As I finished the last song, I then said towards the crowd "Hanayo Koizumi will you marry me?"

---------------------------------------

A/n: We all know what is always the response to that question in these stories. I had a ton of fun writing this and I've been waiting to use the "What are you talking about? Last time I checked you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." line for a long time now. There are quite a few lines that I like and I want to use that I eventually will. Since within my last five oneshots three of them were Muse, the next two will me about someone in Aquors and someone in Nijigasaki.