Setsuna x Reader

"Nana, I love you. Will you go out with me?" I said to the girl in front of me.

She covered her mouth and said "I'm sorry but I don't think I can. My parents are more lenient now sure, but they still don't want me in any relationships."

I tried to keep up a smile and said "I-I see. Well then it can't be helped. Well anyway, I'll talk to you tomorrow at school."

I then began to walk home. After I got a decent distance from Nana's house I stopped holding back and let myself cry. I first started hanging out with Nana when I accidentally found out that she was Setsuna Yuki. I rotate what I call her depending on whether she's currently acting as the idol Setsuna Yuki or the model student Nana Nakagawa. I found out that me and her actually share quite a few interests and we've become pretty good friends and I even ended up in love with her. Nana and I were hanging out today and I decided that I would confess to her before she entered her home but you saw how that went. "Damn it..." I muttered. I knew that there was a chance that she would reject me but it still hurts to have those hopes turn to nothing.

Once I got home I shouted to my mom "I'm home. I'll come down and be with everyone sometime before dinner." I then went up to my room and threw myself onto my mattress. I flipped onto my back and looked up at the ceiling and said "I guess things will be awkward for a bit, but we'll still be friends so hey, silver lining. I closed my eyes and took a nap, hoping that I could just forget about the earlier events

------------------------------------

The next day, I was about to leave the classroom to walk to the lunchroom to grab something to eat when Nana's friend Ayumu Uehara came up to me. I don't spend the most time around her friends so I said "Sup Uehara. Do you need something?"

Uehara looked at me and said "Before you leave class, Setsuna asked me to tell you to meet her in the courtyard."

"Okay, thanks for telling me." I said. I wonder why Nana wants to meet me there. Well in any case, I can put off getting food for now to see what's up.

I headed through the school until I got to the courtyard and after looking around for a couple of seconds I saw Nana patiently waiting for me on a bench. I walked up to her and said "Hey Nana, What's up?"

She looked up to me and said "About your confession yesterday..."

"Um about that, I was hoping we can still remain friends."

"Of course but I thought you might want to know that I would have answered differently if my parents hadn't just been entering the house."

Surprised, I said "Wait so you mean that.."

"I'd love to go out with you y/n. And my parents aren't going to stop me from loving you" Nana said blushing slightly.

I then hugged Nana. "I really do love you Nana. Will you go on a date with me this Sunday?"

"That sounds great. How about we go to Akihabara? We haven't gone and spent time together there in a while."

-----------------------------------------

That Sunday, I went to the train station to meet Nana there to see that she was already here as Setsuna. "Hey Setsuna. You look great today." I said. She looks great all the time but she seems even more so today.

She then hugged me and said "Thanks, I'm so excited for today."
"Well then, let's head get on." I said with a smile while offering my hand to her. She then took my hand and we held hands as we went and got onto the train.

When we got to Akihabara, Setsuna was so happy to check out all the stuff they had that she was practically glowing. I absolutely love how passionate she gets about the things she loves. "So what do you wanna look at first?"

"How about we go look at games first?" Setsuna said.

"Sounds good. A game that I've been looking forward to came out recently and maybe they'll have it."

"Oh really? What is it?"

"It's a remake of a really tough rpg for the ps2. You negotiate and get demons and monsters to fight on your side."

"That sounds really interesting, let's go!" Setsuna said as she pulled me with her to a game shop. They had the game and I agreed that I'd lend it to her after I finished it.

Our date continued with us going from shop to shop browsing and looking at what they had and we recommended each other series that we thought that the other may like.

At one point we ended up at an arcade and started to play fighting games together. She was really good and I only won a couple of rounds but according to her I gave her a good challenge.

After we went and did all of that, we were pretty hungry so Setsuna took me to this maid cafe that was according to her close by and really good. She was absolutely right and I think I recognized the maid who served us while we were there from somewhere but I don't remember from where.

Eventually, it began to get a bit late and we got on the train back home. We got to our stop as the sun started to set. "I enjoyed today, how about you?"

"It was fun. I'm glad we went." She then leaned upwards and gave me a kiss. "I have to get home soon so I'm gonna go. I love you."

"I love you too"