Chapter 19

"Are you happy now?... You got what you wanted!"
"Now don't be like that baby it was for his best"
"He was the love of my life who I still love!"
" oh I know baby girl but you and I both know it's for the best"
"No it's for jacks sake not mine and not yours! So you got what you wanted so fuck off and get the hell out of my life your prick!".
I hung up the phone and plopped down on my bed. I was just staring at the ceiling for a minute before I burst into sobs.
"Elle?" The voice of my brother said softly. but I decided to ignore him, I really don't want to speak to anyone.
"Come on Elle I know you're in there, just open the door" i sniffed up and wiped my tears a little bit and went to open the door. I unlocked it and laid on my bed again just for eyes to leak gushing out waterfalls.
"Hey, hey, hey don't cry now" JJ said
"I can't help it though JJ" I sobbed even more
"It's okay Jack told me what happened"
"Ye that's the thing everything isn't okay and Jack doesn't even know half of it, no one will and no one will understand" I cried even more.
"Why what's happened elle?"
"I'm not allowed to say JJ so can you just leave me alone please..." I murmured
"Erm okay I'm going out just call me if you need anything or if you want to talk"

*2 weeks later*
"Come on Elle, come out your room, I haven't seen you in a while" the sound of JJ's voice came through my doors.
It's been 2 whole weeks since I had to break it off with Jack for his own safety and its killing every piece of me. I miss him. I miss his lips, his cuddles, his voice, his eyebrows, his body, his sweetness. I really miss him...
"No JJ just go away" I really wasn't in the mode anymore.
"No let me in because I will just sit here until you do" he says not giving up
"Well it looks like you will be sitting out here all day then doesn't it?" I say back being the stubborn self I am.
"Oh shut up and let me in" I let out a groan and flopped out of bed and effortlessly opened the door just to return back to my bed.
"Hello stranger" he smiled
I just laid down and ignored him
"Come on cheer up you need to get back out there"
Why does he have to be so optimistic?
"No I'm depressed and still in love JJ what don't you understand?"
"Erm if i don't recall you are the one who broke up with him?"
"Only for his own safety..." I mutter.
"What?!"
"Nothing..."
"No Elle what did you say?! Why did you break up with him for his own safety?!"
"Um I can't say unless he will get hurt..."