Chapter 12- part 2

Jack kissed me the second time and I feel amazing. All this time we were depressed over each other when we both liked each other. We walked back out to the fire hand in hand. I felt so happy!

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

Me and Elle walked out to the guys, hand in hand. Everyone looked up and looked shocked. Mahogany smirked to her self. 'Thank you so much Mahogany' I thought to myself. I just nodded to everyone, answering the question everyone wanted an answer to. I went back to my seat and seen Elle going back to hers. I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I lifted her up and took her to my seat with me and sat her on my knee. I looked up from her, smiling like crazy, and seen taylor sitting across my us. He was just sitting there frowning and snarling me. I mentally laughed to myself knowing that he had messed up with Elle and now she is mine!
I get up and tell Elle I will be right back, and that I'm just getting a bottle of water. I go in the kitchen and go to the fridge to get the water. As I go to walk back put the kitchen door Taylor walks in shouting at me.
"What the fuck dude! I was with her and then you just go and get with her?!" I was furious at this point. Who the fuck does he actually think he is?!
"Dude you know I love her and then you go and get with! Your the one who betrayed me! Your the one who fucked things up when you was with her! Pics am with her now so back the fuck off! I shout. I was about to throw a punch in when Elle ran into the kitchen and held my arm back. "Jack please don't!" She begged. I turned around and gave her a small smile.
"Well she still picked me first Jack! Your her second choice!" Taylor shouted. I turned around furious.
"Well she loved me before she even liked you! She used you to try and get over me, and she still loves me now!" I yell, raging with anger.
"Well I still went out with the little hoe first" Taylor said smirking. Now he was asking for a punch how date he call her a hoe!
"Sorry Elle" I said and threw a punch at Taylor. He then punched my but then I kept punching him in the jaw, nose and lip, sending him to the floor.
All the guys flew in and Elle ran out of the room. Nash and cam held me back but I made them let go of me, so I could run upstairs to Elle.
I went to her room to see her sitting in her bed, looking cute as ever, on her phone.
"Elle look I'm so sorry, it's just when he called you that, he was asking for a punch." I sigh and sit next to her, keeping my distance because I don't know what she is going to say.
"Thank you so much! I know it sounds stupid, but it did hurt what Taylor called me and you stuck up for me, by giving him what he needed, thank you Jack!" She said engulfing me in a warm hug, making me smile like crazy. Wow how does she do this to me?
"I thought you were angry with me baby" I say relieved.
"How could I be angry at you for defending me, idiot." She says laughing. I lay her down by me and hug her tightly.
"I love you baby girl... I love you" I whisper in her ear.
"I love you too Jack, so much." She whispers back smiling. I smiled uncontrollably knowing that this girl was finally mine and no one else's. I finally had her.