23

"Why did you break us up?" I yell ready to pounce at him.
"Jack calm down" Elle says holding my arms back but I get out of her hold and punch him. The dirty fuck. I despise him.
I knock him to the floor and speak up. "I hope you rot in hell"
"So don't you want an explanation?" He spat whilst wiping the blood on his mouth and nose.
"Erm obviously" I say in a voice that says 'are you seriously asking me that question when you obviously know the answer'.
"Okay well when you used to get drugs of Nate, me and you were his only customers and was giving him the money he needs, so basically when you stopped getting the drugs, Nate stopped selling the drugs because he wasn't getting enough business, so i decided to get pay back I'd take your girl" he smirked.
"Exactly! MY girl! Not yours so back the fuck off and get out of all of our lives because she was mine, is mine and is going to be mine for as long as I can count!" I scream at him, I was furious and at this point now all the guys were around me.
"Bullshit! And you want to know why?" I stare at him waiting for an answer.
"Because she is coming with me" he shouts. I go to run at him but he pulls out a knife and grabs Elle. He puts the knife to her neck and threatens to kill her if we come any closer.
"Just put the knife down"
"Why what are you going to do about it Jack? What would you do if I killed your little slut?
"What did you just call her?!" I rage. Taking a step closer.
He edges the knife but I see Johnson creeping behind him without him noticing and he grabs the knife out of the bastards hands. Johnson goes to throw me the knife but 'the bastard' hit it out of Johnson's grip and the knife fell to the floor. Before he ran for it, I ran for him and knocked him to the floor. I jumped on him and started to punch his face and kick the life out of him. He then got on top and punched me, not as hard, but I dodged most of them. We kept rolling on top of eachother and punching until we got near the knife.
I kept punching him but he got on top and reached for the knife and got up and started to run towards Elle.
"Elle run!" I screamed as I got up myself and started to run after them.
I see him grab Elle, so I start to speed up faster.
I reached them and Elle was crying and he stared me right in the eyes.
"Say goodbye to your bitch" he smirked before stabbing Elle in the stomach.
He dropped the knife and ran.
"Elle!" I screamed as I seen her crouch over grasping her stomach.
I ran over to her and seen her tears
"Please babygirl... Please stay with me. You can't leave now" I cried. My tears falling onto her cheeks.
"Jack... I love you" she whispers whilst putting her hand on my cheek and slowly closing her eyes.
"Elle... Wake up! Come on baby you can do this!" I shout shaking her fragile body. But nothing. Just then Johnson comes with the rest of the guys and an ambulance.
"Johnson go with your sister, I have some unfinished business to do" I gritted through my teeth.
"Gilinsky" he put his hand on my shoulder, "be careful" he whispered "I don't want to lose you and Elle" a tear slid down his cheek whilst I gave him a hug. Both of us in tears.
"Don't worry J, I'll see you soon" I let go of the hug and seen them go in the ambulance and the rest of the guys go in their cars.
I looked down at the blood-dripping knife on the floor and picked it up.
I ran to the other end of the park where I seen the man who stabbed my baby.
I ran behind him and made sure he couldn't hear me.
"This is for everything asshole!" I shout, he turns around with a shocked expression and I stabbed him in the chest.
he fell to the floor, and I threw the knife in the pond by where we were.
"Oh and Zac... I hope you rot in hell" I spat, then turning on my heels to my car and off to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry sorry guys about my retarded update schedule, it's just with school and everything and I have a lot of exams coming up and shit so yeah sorry guys.