Chapter 18

*Jack's P.O.V*
It has been about two weeks since Taylor kidnapped Elle. The fucking asshole. If he even jinks about doing it again I will beat the living shit out of him.
I was currently at the recording studio with Johnson because we were recording our new song 'I'm in' and it was going great.
*Elle's P.O.V*
I was sitting around in the house because all the guys were out. I was in my oversized sweatshirt that came to about mid thigh, my over the knee socks and I had my hair in a messy bun. I walked into the kitchen whilst singing Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction, to myself. I grabbed a bottle of water, some chips and a jar of Nutella. I know so healthy😂 but it's my lazy day today and I'm eating all I want. I get all my food and take it to the couch were I sat and ate all my food whilst watching 22 jump street. The 'my name is jeff' scene had just been up and I can't stop laughing. I was to busy laughing to even realize that the front door had slammed shut. I looked p smiling thinking Jack was home. But I was wrong...
*Jack's P.O.V*
I was about 5pm now and me and Johnson decided to get back home. I phoned nash earlier and all the guys had been there for about an hour now so Elle is alright. I decided to phone her and tell her I'm on my way home.
"Hello?" Her sweet voice answered
"Hey babe"
"Oh hey...Jack"
"Are you okay?" I asked, she didn't seem herself.
"Yeah... I'm... Erm... Yeah I'm fine" she managed to get out
"Are you sure?" I asked concerned
"Oh my gosh Jack! Yes I'm fine! Stop asking me all questions!" She shouted down the phone. Well something is definitely not up but I'll talk to her about it when I get home and not over the phone.
"Okay okay, I just phoned to say I'm nearly home now. Bye baby girl"
She just hung up. She didn't even say bye back. Something is definitely up.

Me and jack arrived at the house and walked in the front door. Everyone was going wild and acting crazy but there was only one person missing. Elle. I decided to give her a few minutes to cool off after what happened in the car. I waited about 20 minutes before going up and seeing what was wrong with her. I opened her door to see her crying.
"Princess whats wrong" I immediately react running by her side.
"Nothing Jack, just leave me alone!" She shouted, gosh what have I done.
*Elle's P.O.V*
"Elle what's wrong jus tell me what I have done and I can fix it I swear baby" his eyes pleaded.
"It's nothing you have done jack it's just feelings" I say. This is too hard for me
"What? What are you talking about?!" Jack raised his voice. I just looked down.
"Elle tell me you're not about to say what I'm thinking" I just gave him a look saying sorry and he just started sobbing in front of me. I couldn't keep all the tears in anymore. I was know balling my eyes out with him.
"I'm sorry jack I don't love you anymore" I say crying my eyes out.
"Elle but we loved eachother, I love you so fucking much! Please don't do this!" He shouted still crying.
"I'm sorry" I whispered letting my tears fall on his cheeks "I'm so sorry jack" I mutter. He gets up and runs out of the house and gets in his car. I can't believe I just done that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know really short and crappy but I really needed to update because I literally haven't updated in forever and I'm so sorry guys😔
Also thank you so so so much for being patient with me and I nearly have 9k reads so thank you guys so much😘💕💙