26

I seriously need to wake up. I need to kiss my Jack. I need to hug my brother and tell him everything is okay. And I also need to let everyone else know to stop worrying. This all makes me sad, to know that I have put everyone through this pain. Yes it's Zac's fault but if I wasn't stupid enough and listen to Jack that night, I wouldn't of slept with him and then he wouldn't of got so attached. I need to get people out of their misery. I need to get out of this silly ass coma.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*
2 months. 2 long months without her by my side. Without her walking round, being her gorgeous self. It's been 2 months and I'm starting to lose hope.
All I want is her to wake up, so I can just kiss her and forget everything that has happened, including that stupid break up caused by that idiotic bastard that deserves what he got.
I need to hold her in my arms. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that everything is going to be okay and tell her not to worry about a thing because I'm going to be by her side every second of the day.
I dragged my feet over to the bed she has been laying on for 8 weeks.
I held her small, cold hand in mine and let my tears fall into her face.
"Wake up princess. Wake up-" more tears started pouring out "baby girl, I need you. If I lose you, I'll lose myself. I won't know myself. I'll go insane. Crazy. Psycho. If you go, I'll go too. So baby if you can't make this, then don't fear because I will too meet you in heaven, my angel."

*Elle's P.O.V*
Jacks words hit me like a truck. No like a bolt of lightening.
I can't let him do that to himself. I need to get up. I need to tell him not to do it. I need to keep him safe. I need to tell him not to think that way. I need to let him know he doesn't have to think that way because I'm here. I'm here for him.
My breathing is quickening. I'm struggling and it feels like my lungs are shrinking. My eyes are getting heavy but I need to keep them open. My chest is heaving and it's hard to get air in my lungs.
Suddenly a huge bright light blinds my eyes, making them close and also making my breathing stop. The white light took over me and that was the last thing I seen.