Chapter 20

*Jack's P.O.V*
I was getting ready for a lame ass party, that I, quite frankly, don't want to go to. But JJ forced me, by ranting on about 'how I need to get back out there' and 'how I need to stop being miserable'. But I can't help it. The girl I love broke up with me and I don't even know why!

It has been about 4 weeks now since she ended it and I haven't been able to handle myself. I have now started getting weed again but this time from Taylor. I know what your thinking but apparently he was ' really sorry that she broke it off with me' and that 'he is really sorry for what he done to her'. To be honest it was a load of my ass crack but I needed the weed. Plus on top of that I have been getting wasted to the extent were I can't even remember my name every night, all because of this one girl, who was and still is the most special girl I've ever laid eyes on. (Apart from his mum😂)

I threw on my clothes and was ready to go. The party was at my old friend, Nate's, house. He is a chill person and he is my old drug dealer. Before I got with Elle, I used to smoke weed and maybe do some other drugs that were a lot worse. But when I got with her, she was basically my saviour. So that's when I stopped going to Nate.

I got to the party and automatically seen JJ, Sammy and Nate, with some of our other friends.
"Sup bro!" I shouted over the music. We all done the bro handshake and JJ just gave me a stern look. I don't even want to ask because I need to have fun.

It was around 2am and I was completely wasted. But I still kept drinking. I seen Sammy in the dance floor by himself so I ran up to him and we started randomly dancing, jumping up and down and being weird because we don't give a fuck!

Lifestyle was booming through the speakers and me and sammy were still being stupid. I was laughing at sammy when all of a sudden I see a smoking hot girl in a short, tight leather skirt and a long sleeved black crop top, with black heels and she had pastel purple, long hair which was curled at the ends. She was smoking! I started walking closer when all of a sudden a guy walked up to her and started kissing her. Ugh. I just missed my chance!

All of a sudden I feel a arm touch my shoulder, which makes me ja pump and turn round to see JJ.
"Dude you scared the balls off me!" I shouted over the music and slurred because of how drunk I was.
"Sorry bro but i seen you looking at her... Do you miss her?"
What the fuck was he going on about?
"Miss who dude? I don't even know that chick" I said obvious that I was confused.
"Dude, that's Elle."
WHAT!
"WHAT?! Since when did she change and is that why she broke up with me, because of that guy over there who she was kissing!" I was furious.
"No dude..." JJ looked down
"Wait! You know why she broke up with me!"
"Jack go home and I will tell you tomorrow when you can process what you are thinking" JJ said. I strolled out the house trying to keep my balance, trying to get a clear view of the guy but all I seen was he had dark hair, due to my drunkenness and that I don't even really know what I'm doing right now.
I got home and went to sleep curious of what Johnson was going to tell me tomorrow about the break up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you guys think it is?