Chapter 5

I woke at 8am which is quite early for me. I decide that I should get ready and post a youtube video. I decide that I'm going to do a Q&A video. So I post on twitter for questions, while I get in the shower and get dressed. I had a quick shower and put on my acid wash jeans, with a Spiritual Gangster Karma tank top, some black timberland boots and my black leather jacket. I done my daily routine of my foundation, winged eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. I look on twitter to see thousands of question so I pick some out.

I edited and uploaded my video. I was so bored and hungry. I phoned Laura to see what she was doing today. She picked up after 3 rings.

L-"hey girl! What's up?"

E-"hi bitch, and nothing I'm extremely bored I was wondering if you wanted to come to the mall?"

L-"is it even worth asking me that question? Of course I will go!"

E-"haha okay I'll pick you up at 12"

L-"okay bye hoe! Love ya!"

E-"love you too" I said laughing

I remembered that Mahogany is staying with us too, I'll ask her to come with us. I walked to her room and knocked in the door. She opened it and smiled.

"Hey Elle! You okay?" She asked so sweetly

"Erm.. Ye I'm cool but I was just wondering if you wanted to come the mall with me and my friend Laura." I asked

"Ye I would love to! And wait is it Laura Gilinsky?" She said

"Ye why?" I've met her before jack brought her once to Magcon, she's a nice girl, we got along well." Mahogany smiled.

"Oh yeah I forgot she went to Magcon and that's great! I am leaving in a hour so be ready!" I shouted leaving the room.

*at the mall*

We went to forever 21 and Victoria's Secret. We had bought a lot of clothes (and underwear) from them shops so we decided to go and get something to eat. We went to KFC and got chicken (obviously😂). We ate and made our way back to the house to chill for a bit. All the guys, except for Gilinsky, are sitting in the living room with us as we all watch a movie. I wasn't even watching the movie because I was just thinking were Gilinsky was. I didn't want to ask the guys because then they would know I like him. I was just thinking, sitting in the middle of Nash and Laura, when I see the sluttiest girl walk past me with jack. Wait! That's his ex-girlfriend who everyone hated, why is he with her? I seen JJ sigh because she broke Gilinsky and JJ apart when jack was with her. She even has a bitchy name, it's Shaniqua, only kidding its Vanessa but still😂 she gave me a snarl and I just laughed. I'm still hurt that he is probably with her but I can't let her see that it's getting to me. She stopped right in front of me and kissed jack for about 10 seconds until I said.

"Ye can you move please your blocking my view of the TV? I asked politely

"No!" She said rudely

"I am not going to ask you again so get your fat hairy ass out of my way you are blocking my view! Now move!" I stated harshly back to her. She was a bit held back by my comment but she deserves it! She can't just walk into my house and act like she's boss! She ran away pretending to cry when jack gave me a cold, icy stare, shouting

"Fuck you Elle! Now she is sad!" He ran off to Vanessa. I am so done with him, the little shit! At this point everyone was staring at me and I just walked to room. I started to cry onto my pillow.

"Elle?" I sat up to see Laura.

"Fuck what he said Elle, I know he is my brother but for saying that to you when you were defending yourself I'm going to tell him straight tomorrow when I see him the fucking dick!" She says annoyed

"Haha thanks lau" I sniffle a little bit.

"Come on there is another party tonight a couple houses down what do you say shall we go and see what guy you can get?" She says trying to cheer me up

"Hell yeah! Let's get ready!" I shout. Hopefully I can get a guy tonight!