Chapter 10

Taylor told me to dress formal so I did. I got out the shower and put on my clothes.(the outfit on the picture). I then went to make up and put on foundation, concealer and some winged eyeliner. I then got my dark red lipstick and put that on too, matching my top and shoes. I then curled my hair on the ends. I put on my earrings, necklace and bracelets. I grabbed my bag and then Laura walks in to my room.

"Zaymm, gurl you look hella fine" she shouted and just burst out laughing.

"Omg you are crazy and thanks haha" I said still giggling a little bit.

"Right so I came to tell you that you need to block Gilinsky out of your life completely. Just ignore him and try to not see him as much. If that's means that you have to live with me for a little while then so be it. You need to get over him." She says being serious and I just nod.

"Thanks bae" I say and hug her "welcome hoe" she giggles a little bit and so do I.

I start to walk downstairs and to my luck, there stands Gilinsky at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me to go down so he can go up. I reach the bottom and he says.

"You look absolutely beautiful" this made me melt but I had to keep in mind that I can't let him get to me, I have to ignore him. I just give him a small smile and walk past and hug Taylor. I feel like a bitch for what I have just done. But it has to be done.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

She looked incredible, amazing... Perfect! I complimented her and she just totally blew me off. Did I do something wrong. What was her problem?

*2 weeks later*

Well Taylor and Elle are official and it's killing every ounce of me inside. I broke up with Vanessa long ago and all I do now is sit in my room because I can't go down there and watch the girl I love be with the guy I hate. Yes I still haven't forgiven him for hitting her and no I'm certainly not forgiving him, for going out with her when he knows my feelings towards her.

*Elle's P.O.V*

These last two weeks have been amazing! I really like Taylor and I'm glad I gave him a second chance. I haven't thought about Gilinsky which is good and it has helped me that he has been staying in his room, I don't know why he has been staying in his room and I'm sad that he is obviously sad about something but I can't talk to him, not now, I'm doing really good.

I woke up at 11am so I decided to get ready in some high waisted light wash denim shorts, a pink, floral crop top and some pink vans, I done my winged eyeliner and grabbed my phone. By time I was ready it was 12pm so I decided to go to Laura's because I haven't seen her since mine and Taylor's date. Which was 2 weeks ago. I need to see my best friend! I walked into Laura's (and jacks) house, because I always do, she always does the same with me, so it's cool. I shouted her name but she didn't answer. So I went upstairs and to her room to see Laura lying in bed with just underwear on and Taylor quickly putting his jeans back on. He froze once he saw me.

"I can expl-" I cut him off

"Fucking save it!" I shout before running back to my house which was two houses down.