Chapter 9

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

Why did I have to go and say that to her? Why did I go and get Vanessa? Why haven't I even broken up with Vanessa yet? I heard the boys back so I go in the living room and chill with them. Shawn was playing his guitar singing the Cameron Dallas song, while Nash and Cam were dancing to it. Aaron, Hayes and Matt were making vines and going crazy. Carter was on his phone, Mahogany went out with Jacob and JJ was sitting on the couch laughing at Nash and Cam. I go over to JJ and he sighs.

"Why did you say that to her dude it wasn't her fault?" He says quietly.

"I know I'm so sorry I didn't mean any of it..."

"It's not me who you should be saying any of that to" he says going back to Nash, Cam and Shawn.

Just at that moment I heard the door shut. Everyone looked up to see Taylor?.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at him

"I seen Elle at the party last night and she has sort of forgive me not fully enough to be friends but she said we can be acquaintances for now" he smiled. The anger boiled inside of me, but I knew I couldn't do anything, because then I'd look like the bad guy. Taylor sat down on the couch when the door shut again. Everyone agin looked up at the door and seen MY sister with purple hair?

"What the fuck have you done to your hair?!" I shout, I'm angry but I also find it hilarious as well.

"Ye,ye enough about me but look at Elle!" She shouted. That's when Elle walked through the door with dark brown hair, almost black(the picture at the start). She looked so hot but I do like it.

"Shut up!" Elle said while laughing. God that laugh will be the death of me she is so cute. I looked over at Taylor and seen him staring at Elle, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Elle and Laura went upstairs and when I heard the door shut that's when I burst.

"Taylor why are you staring at her you already had her once so back off!" I think by now at this point, everyone knows I like Elle.

"Wait dude, you like my sister?" JJ says, shocked. Now everyone is staring at me.

"No! I love her!" I say quietly but loud enough for them to hear me. By now everyone had their attention on me."you can't tell her though and if she finds out I know it will be one of you guys" I say. As I say that I see Taylor walk out the room. I'm not going to bother with him. I don't like him. Just then Vanessa walked through the door and sat on my knee. Ugh great! I thought. Everyone in the room got up and left and I know it's because they don't like her, and I don't blame them.

*Elle's P.O.V*

Me and Laura ran upstairs to my room and started talking, while sitting on my bed.

"Did you see that look he gave you her totally likes you!" Laura said

"Come on Laura for one, I'm trying to get over him and two that was just an ordinary stare because I look different and he is used to seeing me with blonde hair.

"Okay whatever you say" she says "right we need to think of how to get you over Gilinsky"

"I've tried, I've dyed my hair, I had sex with a dude. Like come one! What more can I do?!" I say

"Well he got back with someone that you hate. Vanessa. So why don't you get with someone he hates" she says with a devious smile making me laugh.

"Wh-" I was cut off by Laura shouting.

"Taylor! We were just talking about you" Laura says. And now I know who she was talking about. Of course jack hates Taylor so if I get with him, jack won't like it.

"Why?" Taylor's asks completely clueless.

"I was just saying how I forgive you, I believe that you are trying to change" I smile and Laura says that she has to go.

"Wait so you forgive me?!" Taylor asks excitedly.

"Yes Taylor I forgive you!" I say and hug him

"Does this mean you will give me another chance and go on another date with me?" He asks.

"I would love to!" I say, I actually quite happy and I'm not thinking about Gilinsky, so this is a good start.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

I went back upstairs because Vanessa has gone home now so I want to go and sit on my bed and be the antisocial person I am. I got to the top of the stairs and seen Taylor walk out of Elle's room smiling like crazy.

"What's got you smiling that big?" I ask through my teeth.

"I'm going on a date tonight" he smiles even wider. What! I thought!

"Wait man you know I love her!" I whispered so she couldn't hear me.

"First come, first serve bro" he smirks and walks in his room

I walked into Elle's room and seen that she was on her phone with her brunette hair sliding down her shoulder. She is so beautiful and I'm too late. She is already Taylor's.

"Elle?" I say hoping she will answer.

"What do you want?" She says harshly I know she is still angry with me.

"Why have you forgiven Taylor?" I say on the urge of crying. What?! I never cry.

"Because I'm trying to get over this guy who I have known for a while and I love him but he doesn't like me back so I need to get over him" she says sounding extremely hurt. God that guy is a lucky guy how could you not like her. She is perfect.

"May I know who this guy is?" I ask. But she just shakes her head. I just stand up and go to walk out the door.

"Well that guy is not worth your time, because how can he not like someone as perfect as you" I smile and she smiles back. I walk out the door and into my room. Why can't she just be mine? And who is this guy that she loves so much?