27

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep
That's all I heard, a rapid beeping noise coming from Elle's machine. I panicked. I rushed out my chair and pushed the red button beside her bed. I frantically ran shouting the nurse or doctor, at the top of my lungs, screaming and sobbing.
"Please stay with me princess" I sob. "DOCTOR! NURSE!" I scream, my throat raw.
I hold Elle's hand and her body starts shaking.
Doctors and nurses run in and command me to leave.
"Mr Gilinsky you have to leave her presence whilst we sort everything out" a nurse pushed me.
"No what's going on?!" I cry "is she going to be okay?!"
"Sir we just need you to remove the room. We will let you know the details as soon as possible. Just please sit outside so we can take care of your girlfriend" she said calmly but pushy.
I sighed and went outside.
I cried and cried sitting in the chair.
I pulled my hair, wiped my nose and sobbed my eyes out. How has this girl made me this way. How can one girl put me through so much pain and misery. She needs to be in my arms soon, otherwise I'm going to go insane.

*Johnson's P.O.V*
Cries. Cries echoed the corridor as I was about to visit my sister again and change her lilies. They're her favourite flower.
The cries became more closer and recognisable. I don't hear these cries often but I've heard them enough to know who it is... Gilinsky.
I dropped the flowers and rushed around the corner to see Gilinsky by himself screaming, with his face red and covered in tears.
"Jack! Jack! What's happened?!" I panic.
"She- she- she..." He stuttered
"Jack tell me now!" I scream.
"Her machine-" he sobbed " it started beeping and then she... She started shaking, then the doctors pushed me out the room"
"What?!" I shout "Elle!" I start to sob with Gilinsky
"Elle! Elle! Elle!" I sob and bang on the door.
"Jack calm down we have to stay strong for Elle" Gilinsky calms me down
"I just want my baby sister back" I cry and slide my fists down the door.