Chapter 21

Jacks P.O.V
I squinted my eyes as the sun beamed through the slit of my curtains. I rolled onto my side and reached for my phone to see I had two messages from Johnson. I quickly glanced at the time which was 12:20pm and looked at the messages JJ had sent. The first one was from last night and was asking if I had got home safe. He was probably worried sick that I didn't text him back, and the second one was five minutes ago, asking if I was home and do I want to meet up with him. I quickly searched for his name in my contacts and rang him. After three rings he picked up.

"Hey bro" he said down the phone.
"Hey dude, I'm sorry I didn't text you back last night, I had already fallen asleep and had only seen your text a couple of minutes ago"
"It's alright, I was just a bit worried if you had got home or not because you were pretty drunk"
"Yeah I was completely wasted bro, I don't remember a single thing from last night" I laughed
"Oh really? So not a single thing" I could almost hear the smirk Johnson had on his face.
"What did I do?"
"Nothing!" He answered too quickly. But I decided to let it slip. It must not be that important otherwise he would of told me.
"... So anyway, you wanted to meet up?" o asked, changing the subject and the awkward silence that had came amongst the conversation.
"Erm yeah, sure, want to meet me and the guys at the park and we can shoot some hoops?"
"For sure! Say in 30 minutes?"
Okay dude, see you then... And oh! Bring a ball please, Nash and Cam broke mine by sitting and bouncing on it"
"Hahaha okay dude, see yeah!"

I quickly got jumped into the shower and scrubbed the hangover off my body. To say I drank a lot last night, I'm taking this hangover pretty well if you ask me.
I got put the shower and threw on some basketball shorts, vans and just stuck on a white vest because I know that I will get too hot and just take my shirt off anyways so.
I quickly text Johnson that I was ready and he quickly replied saying they are on their way to the park. So I grabbed my basketball and got in my jeep. I drove to the park and walked over to the courts. I seen JJ, Aaron, Carter, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Sammy, Hayes, Shawn and Jacob.
"Hey dude, how you holding up? Haven't seen you in a while." Nash said walking up to me.
"To be honest bro, I'm better than I was a couple of days ago and definitely better than k was a couple of weeks ago, but I miss her." I said looking down
"I'm sorry dude."
"I've gone back to my bad habits..." I mumbled
"Jack Why?!"
"Because I had nothing else better to do that's why Nash!"
"I know Jack but you can't hurt yourself"
"So be it. It won't hurt me more than her breaking up with me. You want to know something Nash? I'm not even hurt anymore, I'm numb. All the pain and feelings have just mixed together to make nothing. That's all that's left inside of me now: numbness." I let it all out
Nash gives me a bro hug and says everything will work out, then we get back to the guys and have 2 games of basketball.

We had just finished our 2nd game, when Jacob got a phone call. He ran over to it and started smiling.
I just turned back around and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I then quickly ran over to my car and grabbed my water bottle and drank at least half of it. I then ran back to the guys and threw my vest off because I was too hot. And just then Jacob came running back over from talking on the phone.
"Hey guys do you mind if Mahogany comes and watches with Laura?"
"Will Elle be with them?" I asked.
"Erm I don't know sorry dude, she didn't mention Elle"
"Okay thanks bro" I sighed.

*Elle's P.O.V*
So me, Mahogany and Laura decided to go to the mall and a café to have a little girls day, because even after the party I went to last night, apparently I still need to get out there.
We were currently in a cute little cafe, drinking coffee with our bags from the mall. Me and the girls were talking about hair colors and that mahogany and Laura both like my new pastel purple hair.
"Yeah but I'll probably go back blonde soon, you know how easily bored it get." I laughed finishing off the conversation whilst taking a sip of my coffee.
"I'll be back in a min just going the bathroom" I said whilst grabbing my purse and heading to the ladies room.
I fixed my flannel around my waist (btw the outfit on the picture is what Elle is wearing), washed my hands and fixed my make-up and hair before walking back to the girls.
"Hey Elle so I've just been on the phone to Jacob and he said that we could go and meet him in the park and watch him and they guys play basketball.
"Will erm... Will Jack be there" I coughed nervously
"im sorry, I don't know, Jacob just said the guys"
"To be honest Elle, the way Jack has been lately, I doubt he is there"
Little did I know...