Chapter 8

I walked into the house, hearing nothing. Everyone must be out. I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and bumped into someone on the way in there. Jack. I just walked past him while he just looked at me.

"Look Elle I didn't mean to say that yesterday, I wasn't thinking straight, please forgive me" he pleaded.

"No jack I won't, because she came here in MY house acting likes she is boss making me look like a fool and YOU didn't help sticking up for her, I asked her nicely the first time and she gave a rude response, so I'm obviously going to say something back!" I shout before running upstairs. I heard him sigh, but I don't care, he shouldn't of brought that slutty hoe back here! When I got into my room I heard a room door shut. It will probably be jack. I got in the shower for a good 30 minutes, then when I got out, I put my wet hair in a messy bun and started on my make up. I wanted to look nice today, show jack what he is missing. So I done a light smokey eye and some red lips. Then I took out my messy bun and dried it. Then I straightened it so it was pin straight. I then went to my closet and picked out a black skater skirt, white crop top, black and white vans, black and white over the knee socks and a whatever beanie, (picture of the outfit you see at the start of the chapter). I decided to go to Starbucks so I got my black sunglasses and gold feather earrings and my phone. I walked out the front door and into my white range rover. I sped off to Starbucks.

I ordered my caramel frappacino, and I'm waiting for them to shout my name.

"Elle Johnson" they shouted so I went over and took my drink. I decided to go to the mall and look around some shops. I parked my car and went in the mall. I was about to walk in forever 21 when I seen something shocking...

"Laura?!" I shouted while laughing

"Elle, hi, do you like it?" She asked

"You have purple hair!" I said still laughing.

"Ye... But do you like it?" She said being serious

"Ye... It's... Exotic" I said, about to burst out laughing once again.

"Come on, your coming with me!" She said dragging my arm "look I got another tattoo aswell"

"Wait where are you taking me?" I asked, being curious. "I'm not getting another tattoo yet!"

"Fine, fine, but your getting something else done" she smiled. "You are getting your hair dyed.

"What?!" I shouted

"Come on, look you need to get over jack right? Well this is the start of you becoming a different person and not revolving your whole life on Jack." She said. This made me think. A change might help that process of getting over jack.

"Okay" I muttered. We got in my car and drive off to the beauty salon.