Chapter 13

I woke up to the sun blinding me, coming through the curtains. I turned around and seen that Jack was still asleep so I went to get a shower. I got out and started on my hair. I decided to straighten it. Nothing special. I then went to my wardrobe and picked out some light wash denim shorts and a coral flowy crop top. I then put my coral vans on with a gold watch and necklace to finish off the outfit. I then go to my vanity and do my make up. Foundation, winged eyeliner and some lipbalm. I walked back into my room to see jack sitting up on his phone, so I went over and sat by him. He pulled me over to him and I rested my head on his chest looking through his twitter as he did. He put his phone down and made me look at him using his finger under my chin. I looked into his eyes and he leaned in kissing me softly, yet passionately. This quickly turned into a make out session and quickly enough is was getting really heated until my phone started ringing.
"Ughhh!" Jack groaned. I laughed at his reaction and answered my phone.
"Elle! How are you? I need you to get down here in about an hour, we have some new clothes we need you to model for us. Love you! Byyee!" He then ended the call. I just laughed because he was always so happy. Oh and that was my manager in forever 21.
Jack asked who it was and told him where I had to go. He said that he was coming with me for support and to watch. He quickly showered and put on a tee shirt and shorts with some vans. We got into his black jeep and he sped off to the location I told him.
I went into the building, with Jack, to be greeted by my manager.
"Elle, you look fabulous-who is this?!" He said excitedly pointing at Jack.
"Erm... This is my boyfriend" I said blushing and laughing a little.
"Hmmm... He is going to be to be doing the photoshoot too, so go on go and get ready and get your makeup on!" Two make up artists came rushing out grabbing me and jack and taking us to separate rooms. The girl said that I had three sets of clothes, and each set went with a background of the picture. I was getting my hair and make up done for the first set. I had a light brown smokey eye with light pink lips. My hair was in a messy bun. I went to the changing rooms to see my three sets of clothes. The first one at I had to put on was a mint green, simple bikini, which I really though was cute. I also had a mint and white, stripe throw to put on over it. I then had whit flip flops to go with it too. I walked out the changing rooms and onto the set to see jack in trunks and a muscle tee, with flips flops on too. The background was the beach so my manager (also photographer) told me and jack to get in some positions while he took the photo's.
He told me to sit down on the (pretend) sand, while jack was behind me putting sun cream on my back. We then took a couple of more pictures and then went to get our second set of swimwear on. I went to hair and make up first and they took my hair out of the bun and straightened it so it was up to my butt and they they put a simple waterfall braid going around my head. Then they put some winged eyeliner on me and so e clear lipgloss. I then went to get changed and into my second set and seen a red bikini with lace detail on the bra. I then put on the brown sandals that were there too and walked back out onto the set to see that the scene was that me a jack are on a cliff looking at the sunset. I turned to jack and he gave me a smile. He wore matching trunks. Just simple red ones with white, horizontal stripes. My manager said for jack to lye down facing upwards and me to lye on top of him. We kept eye contact and we was literally like an inch away from each others lips. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. My manager was pleased and screaming with joy. He then told us to go and get our last sets on quickly. He Seemed really excited for this one? I went to hair and make up yet once again and they done a black smokey eye, with winged eyeliner and false lashes to define my blue eyes and then put some red lipstick on me. Then she curled my hair in big bouncy curls. I felt hot already. I thanked the girl and ran into the changing room. I seen the last one which was a midnight blue bikini and a black lace kimono and some black heels. I put me all on and walked out on the set to see jack with matching blue trunks on and quiffed hair. He looked so simple, yet so hot and attractive. My manager told us we had to go on a different set because we need a pool. We went onto the set to see that the background was a dark, starry night sky wi a full moon. My manger told me to get by the pool with jack and for jack to wrap his arms around my waist and for us to look at the sky. Then my maher told jack to jump into the pool and to make sure to get his hair wet. I was a a bit disappointed because that means he loses the quiff but I love his messy hair too. Then they told jack to lean with his arms crossed on the side on the pool while I lye done on my back right next to where jack is leaning and bend my legs a little. He took more pictures and then he told me that I need to get in the pool so I took off the kimono and my shoes and jumped in. He told my to lean my head back and for jack to lean in very closely holding my waist tightly, breathing on my neck. Jack smiled and started to lean in. My breath hitched as I could feel is hot breath on my neck. I looked down and I could see his defined six pack glowing in the moonlight. He was hot as hell.
"Great! You two were amazing! I will send you the picture of the photoshoot within the next 24 hours and you also get to keep the swimwear too. See you next month Elle! Bring Jack agin!" My manager said while walking off. I just laughed and went to get back into my normal clothes. I got out of the changing room to see jack waiting for me on his phone.
"Have fun?" I laughed while walking over to jack.
"Ye! It was so cool and you looked really hot!" He said approaching me and kissing me. I just laughed and we went back to his car and went to McDonald's because we were both starving.
We got home and everyone was sitting in the living room watching TV, until they heard the door shut and seen my and jack.
"Where have you two been?" Matt asked
"I had to do a photoshoot and and jack came with me for support but ended up actually in the photoshoot" I answered laughing at the end part.
"Oooooo let me see pictures!" Nash and cam scream. Everyone then starts shouting and getting excited.
"We haven't got them yet!" I laugh and go up to my room. I jump on my bed and lye down exhausted.
"Tired babe?" Jack says walking into the room.
"Just a little" I giggle. He smiles and says.
"We'll get all the rest you can because we are going on a date tonight baby girl." I blushed at the fact that he called me baby girl. He smiled once again.
"I don't remember making plans for tonight" I laugh.
"Ye because I've made them right now because you deserve a very special night." I says walking upto me cuddling me on the bed. I just smile and fall asleep, feeling safe in his arms.