Chapter 2

I was getting ready for the party tonight. I was hoping that Laura already told Gilinsky about going to the party because for some weird reason he hates me going to parties without him being there. He is so protective over me and it gets annoying. I was finishing with my make up by putting on my reddy-plum colored lipstick. I have a black, lace bodycon dress the goes above my knees. I am wearing black high heels and gold earrings and bracelets. I went to do my hair. Which I curled in tight curls, which went down to my butt. I grabbed my bag and put my phone and keys in there because I would probably be late home. I was walking down the stairs and I could hear that the guys were watching paranormal activity. Laura text me saying she was outside, so I walked into the living room and went to walk out the door.

"Someone looks hot" I stopped in my track and turned around to see that the light was turned on and all the guys was staring at me. Jack clenched his jaw. He gave Taylor a dirty look for saying what he said.

"Where are you going" Gilinsky shot his head back to me.

"A party with Laura, so bye guys!" I shouted rushing out the door. I stepped out of the door and seen Laura in her car on her phone. I went to walk down the path but someone grabbed my wrist and quickly turned me around.

"You look beautiful Elle but didn't you plan on telling me you were going to a party" Gilinsky said sounding a bit disappointed in me.

I glared at him and said " Gilinsky you are my friend not my dad or brother so I don't have to tell you where I am going all the time, thank you for caring about me, but I can care for myself!" I said annoyed

"Fine but where is the party" " it's in the next neighborhood" I said trying to be quick

"Wait that a college party!" He said annoyed

"And I'm well aware of that!" I said laughing. He just glared at me

"What if the guys try something on you?" He said flatly.

"I hope they do they are all hot!" I said running to the car. He just turned around and stomped into the house and slammed the door.

"Finally!" Laura said speeding off.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

"Ugh!" I stormed up stairs to the guest room I will be staying in. I heard about the college party today and now Elle is going. I swear if she doesn't come home tonight or brings home a dude, shit will get messy!

"Dude what's wrong?" Nash asked sitting on the foot of my bed.

"Her... Nash...just her" I sigh. Only Nash knows that I like her because he could tell before I told him. He said the way I got annoyed when Taylor said them things and the way I looked at her. And yet she was still oblivious to all these things. She just sees me as a friend and her brothers best friend.

"What happened bro?" Nash asked

"she went to the college party and I don't want a guy to pull anything on her" I said frustrated

"Don't worry dude nothing will happen and if she isn't home by 2am then me and you will go and look for her or if she brings him home we can beat the shit out of him!" Nash says.

"Okay" I say still wondering what she is doing now.

*Elle's P.O.V*

I was wasted! I can't even remember how many drinks I've had and what I'm drinking. Right now I was making out with some hot guy, who had brown quiffed hair and green eyes. He was tall and muscular. He was to my liking. He was kissing my neck when I felt myself being dragged to the dance floor by his strong arms. Show me by kid ink ft chris brown, started playing and I started grinding and twerking on his package. I could feel him getting a boner. He started to make out with me again in the middle of the dance floor, kissing my neck, I softly whispered in his ear but loud enough that he could hear my over the music.

"Want to come back to my place" I said. He nodded quickly dragging me out of the house. We wasn't that far from my house so we walked there. We were coming up to my house and I checked the time it was 1:30am so everyone should be in bed now. I was by my front door and seen all the lights off so that was a good thing. I opened the front door and as soon as I shut it the hot guy threw himself onto me, going into a deep make out session. He slipped his tongue in and i let out a little moan wanting more. I just needed to get my mind off jack.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

I heard the door shut I knew exactly who it would be. I went to get Nash and went downstairs. That's when I heard a little moan escape her lips. That's when the rage inside me burst out. I kicked the door open to see her and the tanned dude kissing she stopped and he looked at me. She just laughed I could tell she was drunk. I told Nash to take Elle upstairs to bed, while I dealt with this piece of shit. I punched him in the jaw sending him to the floor. He was completely knocked out. I threw him outside so he can make his own way home. Nash then came down with cameron and said they will take the guy back to the party in their car. I said okay and went upstairs to see how Elle was holding up. Even though I was really angry I can't take it out on her, after all she is living her life, she doesn't know I like her. I walked into her room to see her in one of my hoodies I gave her weeks ago. It went to above her knees and she didn't have any bottoms on. She had took all he make up off and threw her hair in a messy bun. Even though she wasn't trying she did look hot in my hoodie. I heard her crying under her blankets so I sat in the bed and put my arm around her.

"What's up baby girl?" I asked

"I just wished he liked me back" she sniffled " none of this would of happened if he would of just liked me back" she cried

"Who?" I asked curious of who this lucky guy was, that he was so perfect for her to like him.

"I'm not saying it will make things awkward" she said. That got me thinking.

"Well if he hasn't showed any signs to say he likes you back then he obviously isn't good enough for you, so just move on from this guy and open your eyes to see who actually loves you" I said giving her a hug. I might of made it a bit obvious that I love her but she was still a bit drunk so I think I'm cool.

*Elle's P.O.V*

I might of made it a bit obvious that I like jack but I can say I was just drunk if he asks me. I don't think he caught on though so I think I'm cool. Jack has gone to his room now and I feel unsafe. I loved the feeling of when he had his strong, muscular arms around me. But I'm thinking about what he said. I might try and get over jack and try and look for someone who actually likes me. This will be hard.