Chapter 1

I walked through the front door of my family's huge beach house to only see JJ and Gilinsky. Gilinsky was talking to JJ with his back to me so I decided to jump on his back and give him a fright. As I went to jump on his back he turned around and caught me in his huge muscular arms and spun me around. He put me down and I laughed.

" how did you know I was there?" I questioned

" I heard the front door and JJ didn't help by looking at you while I was talking to him" he laughed

"Jack! You blew my cover!" I shouted at JJ laughing too " so where is mom and dad?" I asked JJ I haven't seen my parents in a week they were on a business trip as usual but they are coming home today and I can't wait to see them!

" Elle they phoned today and said they have to stay at New York for the rest of the summer and that they are very sorry" he said sighing

"Of course" I muttered and went up stairs to my room. My room was huge it had a massive king size, silver bed with a light blue cover. My walls were white but one wall had blue and white wallpaper with a tint of silver on the flowers pattern. I had two silver door on the right of my bed and they opened to a huge walk in wardrobe and at the end of that walk in wardrobe was another door to a smaller room with a silver vanity table and mirror with lights on it and on the walls had shelves with all my different types of make up. Back into my room, to the left on bed was two patio doors that led to a balcony over looking the beach. I had fairy lights all over my room and to the right of my walking wardrobe was my bathroom. I also had a white and silver modern fire place facing my bed.mi guess you could say my parents were quite rich☺️. I changed into some black sweatpants, a white flowy crop top and some socks. I put my hair into a messy bun and text my friend Laura. (E-Elle L-Laura)

E- hey bae😍

L- hi hoe😘 what's up?

E-just chillin' really bored tbh😒

L-we'll there is a party tonight full of college dudes I'll pick you up at 8 be sure to dress hot because obviously they are college guys😍💁

E-don't worry I already know what I'm wearing😂💁

L- great! I'll see you later gurl 😘

E- bye bitch😘

I was just scrolling through twitter when I realised I need to do a youtube video.

I decided to just do a cover of an acoustic version of steal my girl by one direction😍 My favourite is Zayn😍💦

I edited and uploaded the video just as my brother and Gilinsky barge through the door.

"There's a thing called knocking have you heard that before?" I say

" no have you heard it JJ ?" Gilinsky says laughing

" no I haven't, have you heard it Gilinsky?" JJ also says laughing

" okay what did you want to tell me?" I ask while laughing

" right you know all the guys that I go to magcon with? Taylor, Cameron, nash..."

"Ye" I cut him off

"We'll they are coming to stay here for the whole summer since we have a break from magcon" Gilinsky says

"What?! So your telling me that I'm staying in a house with 11 guys for the whole summer? I say hoping he was going to say no, I have never met these guys before, what if they hate me?

"Yes and don't worry they have all seen you on youtube and they love you already!" JJ said. Him saying that took some weight off my shoulders but I didn't want to hang round with guys for the whole summer.

" Oh and you won't be the only girl because you remember Mahogony right? We'll she is coming too!" JJ said excitedly. Mahogany was the only one I have officially met in person from magcon, obviously except Gilinsky and JJ, and she seems really cool so I really like her. Hipefully we will become really good friends over the summer.

"okay that's cool" I say going back to my phone. " wait when are they coming?" I ask

"Today they should be here in around 30 minutes" Gilinsky says walking out the door. 'I better get some clothes on then' I thought. I jumped in the shower real quick and picked some clothes. I picked high waisted black ripped denim shorts, with a black long sleeved crop top, a red and black flannel around my waist and some black and white vans. I was pleased with my outfit so I sat down at my vanity table and started on my makeup. I done my everyday makeup routine which was: foundation, winged eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. I then started on my hair which I just left in beach waves. I was satisfied. I looked at the time and it had been an hour. I was grabbing my phone when I heard a lot of noise downstairs, so I went to see what was going on. I walked downstairs and into the living room to see 11 boys and a girl with amazing red hair, who I already know as Mahogany. She came running up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hi!" She said excitedly

"Hey girl"!" I said back still hugging her. She let go and all the boys were still staring until one who looked quite young and had piercing blue eyes and brown hair.

"Hi I'm hayes grier, you must be Elle?" He said

"Ye I am and hi hayes" I giggled and hugged him. All of the other guys introduced themselves as: Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Matt, Aaron and Carter, and we exchanged hugs but the last guy really caught my eye.

"Hi I'm Taylor, Taylor Caniff!" He said and hugged me. I blushed a little bit and I could see Gilinsky glaring at Taylor but I don't know why?

*Jack G's P.O.V*

"Sup bro!" I said to Taylor who was the last person here. I felt great all my bros are here and we staying here the whole summer and I cannot wait to see what it has waiting for us!

"So JJ when do we get to see your hot sister?" Taylor asked. He sounded like a real douche. I gave him a glare and he just smirked.

"She is off limits guys no one is dating my sister especially YOU Taylor!" JJ said knowing that Taylor is a douche getting girls and throwing them away like they are trash. " we'll see" Taylor smirked and muttered but I heard him.

"Let's make a vine!" Aaron shouted it wasn't even a vine we just started going crazy it was so hype😂

We were all going crazy when we heard a cough. Everyone stopped to see a gorgeous Elle standing in the doorway, I've never told anyone this but I've liked Elle for about 2 years now and I think I'm starting to develop feelings for her, I see Taylor smirking and I clench my jaw. Mahogany jumps up from the couch and hugs her saying hi. She introduced herself to the guys and gave each of them a hug. Then that's when she got up to Taylor. He sounded so innocent and hugged her. I could see her blushing while he hugged her. Please don't let her fall for him. If only she liked me.