Chapter 16

(Not Edited, Sorry Guys)
Taylor... "Taylor what are you doing here?!" I kinda shout with shock.
"I erm... I kinda need to talk to you?" I was really nervous.
"Taylor you better hurry up because if one of the guys see you here shit will go down and how did you get in here anyways?"
"I know that's why I'm making it quick and I sneaked through the back because all of the guys are in the living room watching TV" I just nodded.
"Sooo... What do you need to talk about?" I ask trying to make him start whatever he has to say.
"Well... I know I messed up like really bad and I was a dick, but I have changed. I've been spending these last few weeks at my aunts trying to become a new person and not a douche... I done this for you." He said, saying the last part looking down. I was in shock doesn't he know I was with Jack?
"Taylor I appreciate all the time you have put in for me to change yourself for the better but I'm not forgiving you yet. You force me to have sex with you and then hit me and then expect me to forgive you? No that's not how it works. I said we can still talk but I'm not forgiving you until I'm ready. I may sound dramatic for you but what you done to me was really disrespectful and to be honest I am scared of you, incase you hit me again. You have lost my trust Taylor and before I forgive you your going to have to get that trust back!" I say upset. "Oh and by the way, I'm with Gilinsky and I don't think that relationship will be ending very soon so goodbye Taylor" I say softly with a bit of sass, walking over to the door and opening it for him. He slowly got off the bed and started walking out the door and stopped right in front of me. He looked me dead in the eyes and said. "He's lucky then ain't he" he stated I just gave a small smile. That's when I heard people coming up the stairs. I completely froze and Taylor had a smirk on his face. Does he know he is about to get his assed kicked? Wait is he planning on doing something?. I looked out the door to see Jack, Cameron, JJ and Nash all stood looking at me and Taylor. "Bye babe!" Taylor shouted before kissing me hard on the lips. WTF! I didn't kiss back. I just tried pushing him off of me because he had his hands at the back of my head. I was trying to shove him but he wouldn't budge. That's when I felt him being ripped off of me.
I opened my eyes to see Gilinsky holding Taylor be his shirt about to punch him.
"Dude what the fuck?! You can't treat my sister like shit and then come back while she is with Jack and kiss her! I swear you are messed up!" JJ said furiously. I was taken back with everything going on.
Gilinsky put Taylor down onto the floor and punched him straight into his jaw. "Jack stop!" I yelled but Taylor punched his jaw "She will always love me! Not you! ME!" Taylor shouted. Jack punched him again knocking Taylor to the floor. And this was the start of their fist fight. Jack had a bruised cheek and a cut lip. But Taylor had blood gushing out of his nose, a bust lip, a black eye and a bruised cheek. "Elle is mine and only mine! You had your fucking chance now stay away from her!" Jack spat back at Taylor. "Jack stop your getting hurt!" I commanded, but he didn't listen. JJ took me into my room while Nash and Cameron stayed outside to break up the fight and get rid of Taylor.
I got in my room and plopped down on my bed heavily sighing.
"Don't worry Elle Jack won't get hurt, Taylor doesn't stand a chance fighting against him... Especially if it's over you" he smiled at me taking me in a hug. "Nash and Cameron are taking care of it anyway and they are going to make sure Taylor is gone" he said as I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me, comforting me.
About half an hour later I was still lying on my bed when Jack walked in. " I will leave you two alone" JJ smiled leaving the room. Jack still had all blood on his face so I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the bathroom. I told him to sit on the counter while I cleaned him up.
I finally finished, just wiping his lip. "Thanks" I said softly.
"For what?" Jack asked confused
"For fighting for me out there" I said looking down.
"You are worth fighting for princess" He whispered in my ear making me smile. His lifted my head up from under my chin, making me getting lost into those deep, brown, gorgeous eyes. He slowly leaned in, making his lips hover over mine making me shiver as his hot breath hits my mouth. He kissed me slowly and softly, yet with all the passion he could give. Our lips moved in sync, slowly picking up the pace. He bit and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I happily excepted. This has now turned into a really heated make out session. He took off my top and I took off his. I felt his body as he got off the counter and placed me onto it. I felt his abs making my hand travel slowly further down his body. I eventually reached his pants and I thought I should tease him a little bit. I slowly rubbed his pants where his member is. I slowly started rubbing it faster and faster making him moan while still kissing me. He threw his head back and got back on to the counter again. I was still rubbing his huge friend until he said.
"Argh!... Fuck Elle stop teasing" he said in between moans. I giggled quietly while pulling down his pants and boxers. I grabbed and started sliding my hand up and down making him throw his head back in pleasure. I then being down and put it in my mouth. I was sucking on it and decided to lick the top and blow on it a little just to tease him a little more. "Argh! Fuck!" He shouted. I smiled a devious smile and deep throated him a couple of times. He then jumped off the counter and pulled my pants and underwear off. He sat me on the counter and put one of my legs over his shoulder. He then started to lick down there as he slips a finger in. I throw my head back as moans escape my mouth. "Jack!" I moaned.
"Yeah baby say my name!"
"Jack!" I breathed. He then slipped in another finger and started going faster.
Jack carried me to the bed and laid me down. He bent down and kissed me passionately. He then grabbed a condom and ripped it open with his teeth quickly. He then positioned his member on my vagina and slowly entered. He started to thrust slowly gradually getting faster.
"Argh! Jack! Fuck! I'm... I'm... I'm about... To..." I said in between moans.
"Same to baby girl... Just let go." Jack said out of breath.
We both reached our climaxes and Jack rolled to the side of me. He poked my cheek and I turned my head towards him and he gave me a kiss. I smiled and jack put his arm around around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Sweet dreams baby girl." He softly whispered in my ear. " goodnight Jack" I whispered back,cuddling into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so sorry guys I know I haven't been updating but I've been really caught up on school work😩😒
So like I said before I will try and update as much as I can.
Thanks for 1k aswell guys I wasn't even expecting anyone to read this book let alone it getting to 1k reads.
Thank You Guys👏😘
Love you all😘☺️💕~Abbi☺️💕