Chapter 17

We were all currently at a party and I must say it was so hype. Everyone was really pumped and the music was blaring through the whole neighborhood. I was really drunk by now and really high. I was twerking and grinding up against Jack while he whispered dirty things in my ear and bit on my neck. We were dancing to 'often' by the weeknd.
"You look really hot tonight baby girl" jack whispered in my ear. I turned round and crashed my lips onto his kissing him roughly. He stumbled back onto the couch with me landing on top of him. We are now in a deep make out session and he is now leading me upstairs and into a random room.
He pushed my up against a wall and took off my top. Leaving me in my black lace bra and the rest on my clothes. Jack was kissing me slipping his tongue in and then licking my neck leaving hickey's in the process. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed my butt squeezing it in his big hands. I then started to kiss his neck and leave love bites all over his neck. He then carried me over to bed and sat me on the end. I took of the rest of my clothes which left me in my lace bra and black lace thong. I took jacks shirt off and the I started on his pants. I slowly took off his pants and then I decided to tease him. I kept playing with his boxers and left them hanging dangerously low showing his complete V-line. I was practically drooling until he said.
"Come on Babe! Stop being a tease" he begged. I giggled and took off his boxers and his little friend popped out. I was rubbing it and started sliding my hand up and down until it was in my mouth and I was deep throating.
"Fuck! Elle!" Jack moaned throwing his head back. He then laid me down on the bed and started to kiss my stomach and down to my thighs and then my inner thigh getting closer and closer to my entrance. He then started licking me out while slipping a finger in and then another.
"Jack..." I moaned in pleasure.
He then stood up and positions himself to my entrance. He started off slowly but then gradually getting faster.
I the flipped us over so I was on top and starts to ride him.
"Argh! Fuck... That's right baby girl!" Jack moaned.
"Jack I'm nearly..."
"Me too baby" jack cut me off. We both released and he laid down next to me. Both of us out of breath.
"I love you princess" Jack said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"I love you too jack" I say cuddling into him.

It had been thirty minutes and me and Jack decided to go back downstairs.
We got dressed and walked back down into the kitchen to see everyone there. I told Jack that I was just going the toilet and I'd be right back. He gave me a quick peck and I went the bathroom.
I came out the toilet and someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned round and seen Taylor. Oh great. I turned back round to start walking down the stairs when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back tying my hands together behind my back and his hands over my mouth. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. he then picked me up and walked out the back door and put me in the back of his car. I was lying down in the back of his black jeep when I just blacked out.
I woke up to a very unfamiliar place. It had dirty walls and floor and it looked like an abandoned place. Idek. I was laying naked?! On a mattress in the middle of the floor. I felt weak. I stood up and tried to get out but the door was locked and there was no windows in here. Just great! I sat back on the mattress putting my clothes back on trying to figure out where I am and how I'm getting out of here, when Taylor?! Walked in.
"Taylor what are you doing and why was I naked?!" I scream sobbing.
"Oh great you're awake, so your ready for round two" he said with a smirk plastered on his face whilst rubbing his hands together.
"Taylor no! And what do you mean round 2?!" I asked extremely worried.
"Oh I would of thought you would of remembered. It was the best I have ever had, to say you had blacked out" he said with a smirk. I feel sick.
He started to come up to me and remove the items of clothing I was putting back on. I tried to fight him off by kicking my legs but I was too weak. Where is Jack. I was now sobbing once again while Taylor thrusts in and out of me.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*
"Where is she?! She only went the bathroom" I asked Johnson in a panic. He was also as frightened as me because Elle was his baby sister. I then started running around the house asking people have they seen her. Until I got to these group of guys by the back door.
"Hey guys have you seen Elle Johnson anywhere" I asked desperately.
"Yeah dude she headed out that door about an hour ago with a dude in a bandana" a guy with blonde quiffed hair and tanned skin said.
"Thanks bro" I say whilst running back into the kitchen.
"Guys Taylor has took her! Where would he have taken her, god knows what he has done to her by know, this is all my fault, I should be down there punching him right now-..." Carter cut me off.
"Dude chill there is a little house up in the field that Taylor always takes girls to, he should be there." Carter said.
"Thanks dude" I say running to my car. I don't care if I have been drinking, I'm sober enough now to know what I'm doing. Carter and Johnson come with me and we get in my Car and I speed off to the field. We get to the field and Carter tells us the directions to the house. Wet get inside the house and I hear light sobs coming from the room on my right.
"Shut up you little whore" I hear Taylor say and then a slap. I burst through the door and punch Taylor. I knock him out and them start kicking him as hard as I can in the balls and stomach.
"How dare you even touch her! You fucking dickhead! I say through gritted teeth. I tell the guys to take care of Taylor while I get Elle dressed back in her clothes and carry her to my car. I tell Johnson to drive while Carter sits in the passenger seat and I sit in the back with her laying on my knee. I stroke her hair and sob lightly, some tars falling on her cheeks. She just starts crying again. I rub her cheeks and still cry. "I'm so sorry princess" I say quietly but loud enough for her to hear me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG guys I'm nearly at 4k reads thank you so much💙
Thanks for being so patient with me too because I haven't updated in like forever😔☺️ because of school but I'm off now for a couple of weeks so I should be updating more often👏☺️
Thanks guys love you!💕 ~Abbi☺️😘