24

it has been a week. One whole week. 7 days since my babygirl got stabbed and she is still to yet wake up. I miss her. I really want to hug her. But I can't.
People, family, friends, doctors and nurses have passed in and out of them doors but I haven't moved from this chair, and I'm not going to move until I see them eyes blink.
It's sad. It's heartbreaking to see the one you love like this.min this horrible state.
I hate it. I hate to see her hurting. It hurts me.
I just hope she is going to stay with and not go with Zac.
That's all that's left to do. Hope...
I held her fragile hand in mine and closed my eyes whilst tears slipped out and landed on her small, cold fingers.
"Princess, I know you can do this. I know you can out of this coma. Come on baby for me. For your family, for JJ, for everyone who cares about you. I know you can, we know you can. We all know you're strong babygirl, so just be that extra bit stronger and push your way out of this because we all love you baby and we all need you" I leaned down and kissed her cold lips whilst tears slipped off my cheeks and onto hers.
I wiped all the tears away and sat back on the chair that I'm way too familiar with.
Just in that moment Mr and Mrs Johnson came in with JJ
"Any signs?" They say with hope
I shake my head tears spilling once again.
I miss her...