22

*Elle's P.O.V*

"so shall we go back to my house first and leave all our bags there and then we can go the park?" I suggested as me, Mahogany and Laura all walk back to my car.

"yeah sure" Mahogany said.

After about 10 minutes of me driving in silence whilst the other two either sang to a song that was on the radio, or talked about something, we were at my house. We all got out the car and was currently now walking up the drive way. Laura must of noticed my silence because she asked me what was up.
"im just a bit worried if Jack is going to be at the park." I confess
"Honestly Elle don't sweat it. If you feel upset or anything just run back to your car and we will either get a ride of one of the guys or we will be right behind you." Laura comforts me.
"Yeah Laura's right Elle and if he is there and does talk to you, just shout us and we will deal with him"
I smiled putting the key in the door.
"It's just that I still love him and if I see him I'll want to just kiss him and hug him tight but I can't" I sigh
Only Laura, Mahogany and JJ knew the reason I broke up with Jack. Well I told Laura and Mahogany because I needed to tell someone and JJ basically forced it out of me, so I didn't really have a choice.
We all returned to the car after putting all of our shopping bags into my room.
Mahogany and Laura were talking whilst I stayed silent once again. I just couldn't seem to get my mind off Jack.
Five minutes later we arrived at the park. We all got out and started to walk to the basketball courts because Mahogany said that's where Jacob said the guys where. As I walk walking with the girls, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and was sad, angry and just wanted to cry on the spot. He was the one who made me break up with jack.
I sighed before telling the girls to walk ahead and to let me take the call.
"I'll just meet you guys at the courts" I say as they nod noticing I had a phone call.
I accepted the call.
"What do you want" I was furious. This guy had already broken me and Jack up what else did he want from me.
"Now now, that's no way to speak to your boyfriend is it?"
"I'm not your girlfriend so fuck off!" I was beyond furious, he is crazy.
"Yes. You. Are!" He shouted down the phone. " But I only phoned to warn you that I know you are in the park and about to see Jack, so if you dare give any information out or kiss him, hug him, look at him or even breathe the same air as him, you know what will happen..." Then the line just went dead.
So for one. Jack is here and two. He could possibly get killed because of some stupid psycho, that I met a couple of weeks ago. Ugh. What the fuck did I get myself into?! Actually when I met him he was completely normal. Well at least I thought he was.
With me debating to myself in my head, I didn't realise that I was right by the basketball courts. I fixed the flannel around my waist (bare in mind she still has on the same outfit as she did in the chapter before) and pulled my knees boots up a little bit. I fixed my hair and then started walking over to the courts.
"Elle, over here" mahogany waved. I smiled and walked into the courts.
"Elle!" Cam and Nash screamed, whilst running up to me and engulfing me in a huge group hug.
"I've missed you guys" I smiled
"And you think we haven't missed you?!" They laughed.
"Yoooo someone has gotten even sexier!" Matt shouted getting everyone's attention on me.
"Hey matt" I blushed and gave him a hug. Damn Matt has gotten sexier for sure.
But then HE turns rounds no then HE stares at me. Jack.
I stare back at him for a couple of more seconds before going to sit down with Mahogany and Laura.
*Jack's P.O.V*
It was her. I remember now. She was the girl at the party and Johnson told me it was her and he also told me he would tell me why she broke up with me. It all makes a but more sense now but I still don't fully get why she just randomly broke up with me.
But omg she was so much hotter, like the type of hot were you just want to fuck her on every piece of furniture you see. From the car, to the kitchen then from the bed to the shower. She was indescribable!
Okay Jack enough staring and wet dreams, and more playing basketball to show off...
*Elle's P.O.V*
Jack was so hot playing basketball, shirtless... Sweaty... Hot... Elle get out of it!
I just wish I could still kiss him and hug him. I miss us. But all because of the stupid little fucker who broke us up.
Jack was on the ball today. They guys had played four games and because of Jack his team had won all four.
I couldn't help but get a feeling that he is showing off in front of me, but who am I kidding he is probably well over me right now. But I still see sadness in his eyes from when he keeps glancing over at me.
Just as I am thinking all of this, I look up to see Jack in front of me wiping his head out of breath.
"He- ey... Erm would you... Erm Elle, would you mind just coming to talk with me a sec? Jack said stuttering obviously nervous. I mean I feel him. I nervous too.
I nod and get up. And then we both walk out of the courts and onto a bench.
"Hey Jack"
"Longtime no see huh?" He looks down
"Look Jack I'm so sorry-" he cuts me off
"Elle all I want is a simple explanation on what I did that made you leave me"
"You didn't do anything" I mumble
"What?! So why did you leave me?!" He starts to shout
"Jack calm down... I left you because someone I know, and they apparently know you, phone me threatening me that if I don't break up with you, they will seriously harm you" I cry
"Why didn't you tell me? And why do they want us broken up?" He brings his hand up to my cheek and wipes away the tears.
"When you used to do drugs" I mumble yet again because he didn't know I knew.
"Who is the guy?! Is it Taylor?! Is it Nate?! It's Nate isn't it?! I'm going to fuck him up so bad" jack raged.
"Jack stop I'll tell you who it's is..."
"Well well well, I thought I told you sweetie to not go anywhere near him" someone growled behind us.
"It's you?!" Jack said.
"Yes Jack it was me who broke you two up!" ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
You are going to find out in the next chapter who the 'mystery' guy is😂
Comment who you guys think it is!😜