25

I heard everything Jack said. It hurt to know that he's hurting.
I just wish I could open these eyes and tell him everything is okay.
I just can't control anything in my body and it's so frustrating and I'm really trying but it's too hard.
I also heard the doctor say a couple of days ago that of I don't wake up within a week, they're going to turn the machines off. I'm scared...
*Johnson's P.O.V*
I miss my baby sister.
I'm hers older brother, I should be able to protect her from anything. Just like I promised when we here younger.
*flashback*
"Elle come on!" I shouted to my three year old sister.
"Okay JJ!" She said in her baby voice whilst running up to me in the ocean from our parents who were playing with her in the sand.
She ran as fast as she could to me and ran into my arms. We both hugged and splashed in the ocean.
"Race ya back to mommy and daddy!" She yells? So we start to run.
Elle then trips over and sprained her ankle.
"JJ it really hurts" she cried.
"Don't worry baby sister, I'm going to make you feel better and I promise I won't let nothing ever happen to you again" I stand up proud.
"Pwomise?" She said in her baby voice and looked at me with her big blue eyes.
"I promise" I hugged her
*end of flashback*
"Come Elle, you can do this" I begged. I honestly can't lose her.
She means the world to me. No matter what she's always going to be my number 1 girl. My priority. My shining star. My angel.
I really need her in my life.
She can't go now. Not yet...