Chapter 11- part 1

I ran into the house to only see Gilinsky sitting on the couch. Wow he is so adventurous this summer. (Note the sarcasm). He looked and seen me crying. He instantly held me in a tight hug and asked.

"Elle what's wrong? What's happened? Are you okay?" He was asking loads of questions. Ur I didn't answer I just ran upstairs.

I was about to go up the stairs when I hear.

"Was it you who done this to her." Taylor must of been here. I ran back in the living room to see Gilinsky holding up Taylor by the throat.

"Dude it has nothing to do with you, just me, Laura and Elle so put me down!"

"Wait are you saying you slept with my sister and cheated on Elle with her?!" Gilinsky was furious.

Before Jack could do anything else, all the boys came in from the pool and dealt with Jack and Taylor, while Mahogany took me up to my room.

"Hey gurl what happened?" Mahogany said softly looking at me.

"I tried forgiving Taylor and going out with him to get over this guy I love. I've known this guy for years now but he doesn't love me back. So that's why I went out with Taylor, to try and get over him. I actually liked Taylor and I was starting to forget about the person but it just seems like no matter what they always come back to me." I said crying.

"Aww Elle who is this person?" I knew I could trust Mahogany.

"Gilinsky" I said quietly

"OMG!" She shouted.

"Mahogany shhh" I said laughing

"Sorry but I totally ship!" She said laughing.

"Well don't get any hopes up, he doesn't like me anyway so..." I said looking down at my feet.

"Are you definitely sure about that?" She asked moving one eyebrow up at me.

"What's that supposed to me?" I said looking at her.

"All I'm saying is, if you haven't told him your feelings towards him, how are you 100% sure that he doesn't like you?" This got me thinking.

"Mahogany it's not a movie and I don't want to ruin our friendship" I said sighing

"Okay so the only other thing to do is block him out of your life completely, and I know it might sound a bit harsh and it will be hard but COMPLETELY!" She says, emphasizing the word completely.

"But Mahogany I've already tried that."

"Well we are taking it to the next level. Tonight we will have a bonfire, the guys can come even Gilinsky. Then you can throw anything you have in the fire that reminds you of Gilinsky." She says smiling. I just sigh and nod my head. I don't really want to do this but it has to be done. We are having the bonfire in 7 hours so it will be dark. I have loads of time to spare to I ask on twitter what I should do on my new youtube video. I set up my camera, giving time for the tweets to come in. Everything is all set up so I go and get my phone. They all say love. Great this will be an interesting one!

"Hey guys, Elle here and today loads of you have been asking me to do a video on love. Right so I guess you heard that me and Taylor broke up. That is true, but it's not the end of the world, yes okay I did cry at the start but it just means that, us two weren't made for each other, yes, I do have my eye on someone else, I am not saying anything to give you a clue on who it is. And yes I love them. I have known them for a long time now but they are completely oblivious of the fact that I like them. This hurts but we have to get over it and move on to someone who actually loves you." I talk a bit more and finish off the video. I edit and upload. Now I have five hours. I get in the shower and wash my hair with strawberry shampoo and get washed with a tropical body wash. I got out and put my hair in a towel. I don't put any make up on except for some mascara. My eyelashes are already long but I like wearing mascara to make them black. I took my hair out of the towel and dried it in soft waves. I then went to my closet and took out an oversized hoodie and my old cheerleading shorts. I got some over the knee socks too. I looks that the time and it had only been an hour! Wow the time is dragging. I decided to get my laptop and go on netflix and watch mean girls. Just when it finished Mahogany walked in my room and said that everyone is down in the back garden and I should go down. I took a deep breath and walked out my room and downstairs, to the backyard.

I went outside and everyone was sitting down around the fire while Shawn played Amnesia 5sos and everyone sang along. I sat down between Aaron and Carter. Jack was facing me, sitting by Mahogany and JJ. Then Taylor was sitting by Nash and Cam. Far from me and Jack. As I walked to my seat I could feel Jacks eyes on me at all times. Why? As I sat down he kept staring at me so I went inside to get some water and a little break from Jack.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

I watched as Elle went inside. I couldn't keep my eyes off her she is so damn cute in that big top and them long socks. As she went inside I sighed, slouching in my chair.

"What's up buttercup?" Mahogany leant over and giggled a little bit at what she just said. I just gave a small smile.

"I just wish she was mine Mahogany" I sighed. Mahogany the gave me a serious look and whispered in my ear.

"Do want to know the real reason why we were having this fire tonight?" I looked at her so she will continue.

"Because Elle is that in love with you, that it hurt her and it was so unhealthy for her but she was so oblivious of you liking her back. She was going to burn everything that reminds her of you tonight." OMG! Elle loves me!

"Be right back!" I said smiling uncontrollably hoping I'm not too late. I ran inside to the kitchen, shouting Elle.

"Elle! Elle!" I shout her. I see her in the kitchen drinking her water, so I run in, "Elle" I say out of breath she just turns round and ignores me like she has for the past couple of weeks. It really hurts. "Elle I know about you feelings for me" I say softly. She turns round and nearly chokes on her water.

"What?! Who told-"

"Mahogany" I cut her off. She just sighs

"Look I get that you don't like me back but I do to want this to ruin our friendship" she says looking down at her feet.

"What?! Elle you have no idea how long I loved you. Since about 2 years I've liked you and since then I haven't stopped loving you Elle and you have been completely oblivious!"

"So why didn't you tell me before" she said looking disappointed

"Because you didn't give me the chance to tell you, this is this proper conversation we have had in weeks." She looked down

"Sorry, I was trying to get over you because I thought you didn't like me back" she said "come here" I said opening my arms for her. She came into my arms and a smile formed on my lips.

"Elle would you be my girlfriend?" I asked while still hugging her

"I would love to Jack!" She said looking up, I kissed her on the lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist. I lifted her up still kissing her and spun her around. She smiled through the kiss and so did I. I put her down and kissed her once again. She was finally mine... And no one else is getting her!