28

"Right Mr Johnson and Mr Gilisnky, Elle went into an epileptic fit and that was the reason for her shaking, so that means she's fighting to wake up but something made her have some sort of anxiety attack which caused her fit. I know it sounds weird but we have to speak technically here. So basically what I'm saying is, she is still with us and she has heard what you guys are saying to her, so she has a lot of pressure on herself to wake up, which caused her to panic in some sort of way and then she had a fit"
"So you're saying she is with us but she she can't control her body?" Johnson asked.
"Yes sir, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up because basically if she doesn't wake up within a week, then I'm sorry to say it but we are going to have to turn off the machines"
"What are you crazy?!" I shout
"Mr Gilinsky, if she doesn't wake up we will eventually have to turn off the machines because she has been in this coma for almost 3 months now and for someone who has only been stabbed in the stomach"
"So basically when we see sign of hope, you decide to turn off the machines?! I can't believe you guys" Johnson was disgusted.
"Im sorry Mr Johnson, but it's what I have to do" the doctor sighed before walking off.
I turned to look at Johnson.
"I'm just going to get a coffee dude, you want some?" He sniffed whilst getting up.
"I'm good, thanks bro" I sighed.
"I'll back up" he wiped a tear before slowing walking down to the cafe.
I slowly stood up and forced my way into Elle's room.
There she was. Laying as still as a rock, in the same position she has been for 2 and a half months now. Sad isn't even the word for what I'm feeling now. It's just emptiness. Nothing. I have nothing. I am nothing, without her. Just plain empty.
"Baby, you need to wake up by next Thursday, because I know you can hear me now, well I hope you can still hear me, but you need to wake up before Thursday because a king can't live without his queen... If you don't make it by Thursday, then I'll be a angel waiting for you in heaven. But please princess, I know you can break through this, I know you how strong you are. Just please be strong enough." I kissed her plump lips. "Oh how I wish I could see them ocean blue eyes again. Please babygirl for me, for Johnson, for your family, you need to wake up. Get us out of our misery." A tear slipped out and onto her hand. I brushed it away with my thumb before walking out and seeing Johnson about to walk in.
"I'm just going home to have a shower dude, be back in half an hour" I try to smile
"Don't worry bro, have a sleep, you haven't left her side for weeks." He reassured me
"I'll be back in half an hour"

*Johnson's P.O.V*
I have nothing left to say.
I'm till in so much shock that the doctor would even think about turning the machines off when there is a sign of hope. I'm in shock that he'd even think about turning the machines off anyway.
I can't deal with this.
Mom and dad don't even give a shit. They went back to New York for work and plan on living there, and they can for all I care because if they don't care about us and especially Elle, in the state she is in right now then I couldn't give a pigs ass about them. They are a piece of shit at the bottom of my shoe.
To actually think I thought they cared. Elle adored our parents. They always chose work over us. They're sick in the head. Im disgusted with them.
"Just wake up baby sis, we all know you can do this... Just because those two faggots aren't supporting you, doesn't mean everyone else isn't" I kissed her cheek.