Chapter 4

It was Gilinsky! Jack swung his fist at Taylor's jaw sending him to the ground. I ran into Nash and Cams room and woke them up. I told them what was going on and they jumped out of bed and broke up the fight. Jack had a bloody nose from we're Taylor got a punch in but Taylor had a black eye, cut lips and and a bloody nose. I thanked Nash and Cam and they sorted out Taylor.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

I was sitting in bed scrolling through twitter. I couldn't sleep knowing that she isn't back yet from her 'date' with Taylor. He probably only took her on the date so afterwards he could take advantage of her. We'll I sure as he'll was not letting that happen.

It was about 10pm and I heard a door shut. It was them. I locked my phone and listened to what they were doing. I heard them taking then all of a sudden I hear arguing and then I heard a smack. I got out of bed and my put my sweatpants on as quick as I could. I ran out of the room and into Elle's. She was crying and taylor was about to punch her. I quickly grabbed Taylor's arms and punched him in the jaw I seen Elle's shocked face as she ran out of the room. I kicked taylor hard in the stomach, when he got up and punched my nose. I didn't care that it was bleeding I just want him to be hurt, for hurting Elle!

*Elle's P.O.V*

I helped Gilinsky to my bathroom and told him to sit on the counter by the sink. He did as he was told and he repeatedly said 'I'm fine' or 'you don't have to do this for me'. I just looked at him and said.

"It's the least I could do. You save me from getting punched and here your are, hurt. Thank you." I kissed his cheek and he blushed just a little. Gosh I wish I was his.

I cleaned up his nose and thanked him once again. He left my room and I changed a oversized t-shirt that just came to above my knees. I got in bed a went asleep.