Chapter 6

I asked Mahogany I she wanted to come with us and she said yes. I'm so excited! Laura left to go to her house to get ready and said she will be back in an hour which will be at 8:30pm. I got out of the shower and put my wet hair in a messy bun for now. I first don't me make up which contained of putting on foundation, concealer, smokey eye with winged eyeliner and false lashes and some red lipstick. Next I took my hair out of my bun and do e a curly blow dry so I had volume and big, bouncy curls. I then slipped on my dress, brackets and shoes and I think I do look pretty good if I say so myself. I walked down the stairs and into the living to see everyone there even Gilinsky but not Vanessa, thank God! I smiled at Mahogany anf gave JJ a hug and said goodbye. I purposely gave everyone a hug and said goodbye except for Gilinsky so he knows I'm mad at him. I strutted my way past jack who was staring at me whilst siting on the couch. I walked out the house with mahogany and we met Laura. The house where the party was being held at was five houses down from mine so we walked already hearing the sound of the music.

As we were walking into the house we got some 'damn they're fine' and 'they are hot' but we kept walking into the house. We got in and the music was blasting! Tremor by Martin Garrix was pounding right through the house. We walked in and quickly split. Mahogany found Jacob and started dancing with him and I seen Laura making out with a guy, so I just go and get a drink. I was drinking my vodka and coke when someone tapped me on the shoulder... I turned around to see Taylor... OMG!

"Hey...." He said. I just blanked him and turned back around when he turned me around again.

"Look I'm really sorry, I was a real douche back home but when I saw you I wanted to change but I guess the bad side got to me" he said looking down at his feet. He did sound guilty.

"Taylor I don't forgive you... But I don't want to be friends neither yet so we can be acquaintances for now" I say and he just gives me a small smile and walks off into the crowd. I drink the rest of my drink and seat to take shots. By this point I was absolutely wasted! I got another drink of I don't even know what but I drank it anyway.

Now I'm dancing on the dance floor with some hot guy. I think I remember he said his name was Zac... Zac Efron.

He had huge muscular arms and bright blue eyes with perfectly quiffed hair. He was so hot!😍

Main chick by kid ink came on and I was twerking on him. He slowly turned me around and kissed me passionately. I didn't feel any sparks or whatever but I'm here to have fun. Not to find the love of my life. He took me into the hallway, off the dance floor and pushed me against the wall. We were having a heated make out session when he took me upstairs.

I knew what was going to happen, and to be honest, I wanted it to happen. I need to get my mind off things. It's not like he was taking my virginity anyway.

He took me into this room and continued with the make out session we were having downstairs. He pulled my dress off and I took off his top. I slowly took off his pants and boxers and seen his HUGE friend. I slowly dropped down and put it in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and as he thruster in and out of my mouth making me deep throat a couple of times. He then threw me on the bed and took off my underwear and he threw on a condom. He stuck it in me and started to thrust in and out give me the pleasure. Moans escaped my mouth as we both came and he laid down next to me with his huge arms wrapped around me. I fell asleep smiling at what has just happened.