Chapter 14

I woke up an hour later to see that Jack already went home. It was 4 o'clock, so I had two hours to get ready. I decided to go back to the beauty salon and change my hair colour back to my natural blonde. Just the way I like it. I was half and hour and the hairdressers, so I had an hour and a half to get ready. I already got my hair done so I only needed to get in the shower and out my clothes and make up on. I put my hair up so it won't get wet and then I slipped in the shower. I was in the shower for 30 mins before getting out and putting on my make up. I kept it quite natural tonight but still formal. I done some winged eyeliner and mascara. Then I put some red lipstick on. I then went to my. Loses and picked out a gold sequinned dress that came above my knees and my black louboutins with a strap over. I then grabbed my phone and put a black and gold case on it and put my phone in my bag. I then took my hair out and it bounced over my shoulders in big, bouncy waves. I looked in the mirror and was pleased with how I looked. I looked at the time and it was dead on 6 o'clock. Jack should be here any minute.
I was sitting on my bed going through twitter, when I heard a knock on the door. I rushed down stairs to the door. Once I opened it, there stood my very handsome boyfriend. In a black suit and a navy blue tie.
"Hello babe. Wow! You absolutely perfect!" He said with amazement. I blushed and smiled.
"Not looking to bad yourself Gilinsky" I said smirking.
"You ready?" He asked extending his arm. I nodded accepting his hand and started walking to his car with him. He walked my round to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I thanked him and watched as he walked round to the drivers side. We were five minutes into the drive when I asked.
"Where are we actually going?" I laughed.
"Not telling you" he smirked.
"Fine then be like that" I crossed my arms and turned away from him. He pulled over and stopped the car.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Im not going to tell you were we are going because that will ruin the surprise but I will tell you what I'm about to do now" he winked and smirked at me.
"Oh ye and what would that b-" he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine, kissing me hard yet passionately. I loved the effect he had on me. I felt sparks and fireworks exploding. he then pulled away.
"That's what I was going to do" he smirked and started the car up again. he was about to pull out and start driving again when he turned back to look at me and said.
"Your blonde again!" I laughed that he had only noticed this now.
"No shit sherlock" I laughed
"Haha very funny" jack laughed sarcastically. " I love it when your blonde, even though I did like the brunette you too" he smiled. I thanked him and gave him a peck on the lips. He soon started the car again and we hit the road. Once again.
After another 10 minutes we finally arrived to the restaurant.
"Jack this is like the most expensive restaurant in town, you don't have to take me here, you could take me to McDonald's for all I care." I said still shocked that he brought me here. He laughed at what I said.
"I know I don't have to bring you here... But I want to" he whispered softly in my ear kissing my neck a little too.
We had our. Food and I tried fighting jack, to let me pay at least my half but he wouldn't let me. We walked out the restaurant and into the car. Jack was driving when he took a right turn instead of a left turn to go back to my house.
"Jack where are you taking me?" I asked concerned.
"A hotel." He said simply.
" A hotel?" I questioned.
"Yes a hotel. I decided that we should stay in a hotel tonight to finish off our perfect night. Just me and you" he said smiling at me. I smiled back. We got to the hotel and OMG was it beautiful. It looked too expensive.
"Jack you can't bring me here aswell as that restaurant, that's just spoiling me!" I say feeling guilty of spending all his money.
"That because I want to spoil you baby girl, you are my princess and deserve every penny that I put in tonight." He said as we reached the doors of the hotel. I kissed him quickly before walking in the hotel. We got our room key and went up to the 7th floor. We got to our room and OMG was it amazing. It had a huge king sized bed with a water feature facing it. The whole room was black and gold with mini water fountains or water features. Then when you walked out on the balcony you had your very own hot tub. This was absolutely perfect. I walked back into the room from the balcony smiling like crazy.
"I knew you would love it" jack said as I approached him and kissed him passionately.
"Thank you so much jack..." I said in between kisses " I love you so much"
"I love you to baby girl" he smiled in the kiss. The kiss got heated and I ended up pushing jack onto the bed taking off his shirt. I then took off his pants then grabbed his package then rubbing it, teasing him. "argh! Come one!" Jack said impatiently. I giggled and then took off his boxers. His HUGE friend popped out and I inserted it into my mouth, a few times making my self gag. Moans escaped Jacks lips as I carried on. He then got up and put me on the bed. He threw my dress off leaving me in my black lace underwear. He hovered over me grinding on my body making sure to keep himself up with his strong arms. He slowly grinded on me and kissed me passionately. He then made his way to my neck kissing it softly and sucking on it leaving marks. He kissed down to my boobs and took off my bra. He then sucked on my boobs and then continued he way kissing down my body until he got to my underwear. He then threw them off my and started kissing down there. He started licking making moans escape my lips. He then slipped one finger in and started slowly. He then slipped in another finger and started going faster. After that he came back up to kiss me. We kissed hard and then he put his member inside on me. He was pushing in and out of me hard and fast I was moaning and grabbing the bed sheets with pleasure.
"Jack..." I moaned.
"Yeah that's right baby shout my name... Shout it!" He commanded out of breath.
"Jack... Jack!" I shouted
"Yeah that's right baby girl! You are mine and no one else's!"
"I'm yours Jack" i say in between moans. We both hit our climaxes and he laid down beside me. He kissed me and then went out onto the balcony naked. I then followed him to see that he was in the hot tub.
"Care to join?" He smirked I giggled and got in. The warmth of the water hit me as I climbed in and Jacks huge muscular arms wrapped around me.
"I love you Jack" I whisper in his ear
"I love you too princess" he whispered back. He turned his head and kissed me, yet again, passionately. It turned into a heated make out session until jack pulled away.
"Care for round 2" he lifted one eyebrow up and I just smiled and kissed him
"Of course" I smirked. Tonight was perfect!

(Not edited)