Chapter 15

I woke up feeling a strong grip holding my waist tightly. I turn my head to see jack sleeping peacefully, looking as cute as ever. I stare at him looking at his thick eyebrows, his messy hair that he has in the mornings and his defined jaw that cut cut me in half. I watched him slowly breathe in and out while looking closely at his features, for about five minutes before getting my phone from beside me and scrolling through instagram and twitter. I was on my phone for about 10 minutes when I feel jack moving around next to me. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned.
"Morning princess" he said softly in his morning voice.
"Morning prince" I smile. I go to stand up to get in the shower, to be pulled back down again by jack grabbing my wrist.
"Erm excuse me!... I think your forgetting something" he said pouting his lips.
"Hmmm let me think... No I certainly haven't forgot anything" I say smirking.
"You definitely have" jack says pulling me further down on top of him and kissing me roughly yet passionately. I pulled away before it got too heated and smiled. I get up before he can pull me back down and run to the shower. I lock the door and Jack stands outside shouting.
"Come on Elle..." He whined, "we done it twice last night it's not like it's our first time! Just let me in" he said. I laughed and got in the shower. I got out and realized I hadn't brought any clothes for today.
"Jaaackkk..." I shouted through the door.
"Yeah babe?" I heard his footsteps getting closer to the door as he asked.
"I haven't got any clothes for today" I say.
"Don't worry babe I brought some for you when I booked the hotel." He said.
Well... Can I have hem please?" He laughed and a couple of seconds later he came back.
"Can I come in?" He asked. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. He walked in with my clothes and underwear folded and my vans on top.
"Here babe" he said passing them to me.
"Thanks." I said and he just stayed there. "Well are you going out?" I asked and he laughed.
"I think I'm fine just staying right were I am" he smirked
"Jaaackk..." I whined "get out!" He laughed yet again.
"Oh come on I've seen you naked before." He whined
"Fine!" I give in and turn my back on him.
I grab my underwear and of course he would of picked these ones. I put on my black lace thong and and black lace bra, that he picked, and then grabbed my light grey sweatpants and my navy and white, number print, boxy top. I then got my navy vans and put them on too. I then braided the top of my hair and then put the rest into a high ponytail. (The outfit at the start). I turn around and see jack with his jaw open.
"Best close that honey, you'll catch flies" I smirk lifting his chin up to close his mouth. He just smiled and stood up. He intertwined our fingers together and slowly kissed me. We were kissing for about 2 minutes when Jack decided to get in the shower. I went back into the room and got all my things together and ready to go back home.
After about thirty minutes Jack was ready and we then went downstairs and to his car. We arrived back at my house to be greeted by all the boys. I saw JJ talking to Carter with his back facing towards me. I quietly put my bag down and tell the boys to be quiet about me being here. I ran and jumped on his back throwing my arms around his neck and shoulders. He jumped and was about to drop me, until he realized who I was and kept me up. He out me down and hugged me.
"Hey sis! You good?" He asked
"Yeah, never better" I say simply, smiling at him. He hugged me again and then got back to Carter. I grabbed my bags and went up to my room to put them in. I put my clothes from last night in my clothes basket, so they will get washed and then I sit on my bed. I heard a knock on my door and assuming it was Jack and let them come in. I was wrong...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys just a little short chapter☺️
Who do you think walked into her room?😂😋☺️
I will try and update as much as I can too guys!
Love ya'll😘~ Abbi☺️😒