Chapter 7

I woke up to the sun coming through the curtains. I was completely naked. OMG! That's when I remembered what happened last night with zac. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 12pm, wow I must of been tired. I tried to get out of Zac's arms but he wouldn't let go he just kept tight hold of me. I just grabbed my phone and scrolled though instagram and twitter. I was there for about five minutes util Zac woke up he turned his head to me and smiled.

"Hello beautiful" he said smiling.

"Hi" I said blushing he took out his phone and went on camera.

"Come on get a selfie with me you look so cute in the morning". He said. So I made sure to pull the cover up to by my shoulders and my hair fell down on the pillows. He got next to me putting his arm around me and putting his phone up on a angle. (Btw She looks like she does on the picture with the sheet and her hair and everything). He took the picture and posted it on instagram and twitter. And how do I know? Because he tagged me in it and everyone is seeing it. Thankfully they are all fans so there isn't much hate just a few comments here and there.

I said my goodbye's to Zac and got his number I then left in his sweat pants and top, with vans.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

She hugged everyone else but me. It really hurt but I don't blame her. I feel like a complete dick because of what I said to her. I only got back with Vanessa because I thought that I needed to get over Elle but no matter what, I love her and nothing is ever going to stop me from loving her. She looked hot as hell last night. In the tight black dress with them heels. I wish I could be going to parties with her wearing them type of clothes, and I would know that all of the guys there would be jealous of me because the hottest and most gorgeous girl at the party was mine. But unfortunately she isn't, and that's what kills me the most inside the thought that she isn't mine. I woke up at 9am not being able to sleep properly because I went to sleep really late because I was waiting up for Elle but she never came so I decided to check her room this morning to see if she had come home but she didn't. I will give her till 1pm before I go on the look out for her. It was 12:30pm and I was worried about Elle not being home yet. I was sitting on my bed scrolling through twitter and instagram. All I kept seeing is tweets about Elle, until a picture explained everything. I clicked on the picture. To see a selfie of Elle and this 'Zac' dude in bed. You could easily tell she was naked under them covers even though she tried to hide it and he was shirtless so it is completely obvious what they got up to. This killed me inside. My heart completely broke. If I wouldn't of been stupid enough to bring Vanessa over all of this wouldn't of happened. She only went to that party because she wanted to forget about what I said to her because 'apparently', according to my sister, it really hurt her feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I know this story is boring but I promise it's going to get better throughout the story☺️