29

I opened my eyes no all I saw was an ocean. I was on a sandy shore which seemed like a very desolate beach. I sat down on the sand and just listened to the waves crashing gently. Where am I?
I look around and see no one. It's like a ghost town. I turn my head back and nearly shit bricks.
At first the shock was that someone was standing in front of me but then I realised who it was; my grandma Audrey.
"Nana!" I run and hug her.
"Babycakes! How are you doll?"
"Confused and sad" I say honestly
"Why's that sugar?"
"Because I have realised that I'm still in a coma or possibly dead and I want to get back to my brother and Gilinsky, plus I'm confused on where I am."
"Okay dear well, it's been a week since you seen a white light and I can tell you now that you are on your way to heaven."
"Heaven?! I don't want to go yet"
"Yes sweety heaven, but you can chose. if you pick heaven then you come with me, but if you pick to be alive again then you get to be with your brother and Gilinsky."
"Nana that's a hard decision"
" Here let me help you".
She leads me over to this glass wall which shows me, me with Gilinsky and Johnson sitting around me sobbing.
"This is you right now, and I think if you choose heaven they're going to be even more broken than they are now, if that is even possible." She smiled
"So you're saying I pick to stay on earth"
"I'm saying it, you're wanting it" she winked before leading me over to this door.
"I'll see you eventually sweetheart, now you go and make those boys stop crying like girls" she winked before disappearing.
The door opened and it was just white.
I took a deep breathe before walking in.
My eyes opened and I took a deep breathe like I just came out of water.

*Gilisnky's P.O.V*
It was Thursday and there was no sign.
No, she has to wake up, she has to. She can't go. She can't leave.
The doctor has just left the room and said that he will be turning the machine off in an hour. Johnson didn't want to be here whilst he done it so he stayed in the cafe downstairs. I could only imagine what he is feeling right now. Yeah I'm in pain because she is the love of my life, but she is his little sister. I wouldn't know what I'd do if it was one of my sisters.

20:58
"Come on Elle, you need to wake up" she only had two minutes before that doctor comes in and switches the machine off.

20:59
"Elle you can do this" I can't even cope anymore. Sobs escaped my mouth and tears let loose. She has to make it.

21:00
The doctor walked in with a sad look on his face.
"I'm sorry Mr Gilinsky" the doctor sighed before switching off the machine.
"Nooooooooo!" I scream and sob. How could this happen?
How could all of this misery hit me like a wrecking ball, all because of one bastard.
The doctor walked out and just held onto Elle's hand.
"How could you leave me like that Elle?"
I had nothing else to say because of the sobs that were coming out of my mouth instead of the words.
This cannot be happening. This has to be a dream.
Just wake up Gilinsky. This is all a dream.
I kissed her lips one last time before getting up and was about to walk out the room.
I pushed the door open when all of a sudden I heard a gasp. Like someone has just lost their breathe under water and got air.
I slowly turned around and saw Elle blinking, sitting up on her bed.
"Elle!" I scream and run up to her. I hug and kiss her all over her face.
"Don't you ever leave me again" I sigh in her neck before looking into her eyes. Them eyes I've been craving for three months. God how I've missed them.
"I'm sorry Jack, I have been trying." She cried
"I know baby girl, and don't you worry, none of this is your fault" I smile reassuring her.
We look deep into each others eyes whilst I bring my hand up to her face and gently rub my thumb on her warm cheek.
We both lean in and kiss each others hungry lips, passionately and slowly.
"God I've missed you" I lean my forehead against hers.
"I could say the same about you" she said before going in for another kiss.
How I'm glad she is here with me again.