Chapter 3

Today I've decided to have a lazy day to myself. I didn't have a good sleep due to the lack of sleep I got because I woke up every hour having to run to the bathroom and go sick. So I got up at 9am and got in the shower. I spent 30 mins in the shower scrubbing off last night. I got out put some mascara on and and braided my hair. I put on some leggings and an over sized pink hoodie. I got some fluffy bed socks and slipped them on too. I went downstairs to see that everyone was still in bed. I took off my socks and threw on some white vans and got into my white range rover. I sped off to McDonald's and went through the drive through to get my food. I got what I ordered and went back to the house. I took my vans off and my bed sock back on I ran upstairs to still see the boys are still not up. I sat in my bed and checked the time 10:30am. I went on Netflix and put on finding Nemo. This was my favorite movie by far, I mean how can you not love it! I was eating my McDonald's and watching Nemo. The Movie had finished and I had finished eating so I went downstairs to throw the trash away. As I got into the kitchen all the guys were in there. I just smiled and threw my trash away. I was walking out of the kitchen when someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. It was Taylor.

"Hey I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked. I thought to myself about what Gilinsky said.

"Yes! Of course" I said. Well after all what have I got to lose. And also this will be a great way to get over Gilinsky.

Gilinsky ran up to his room with his fists and jaw clenched. Well what's the matter with him?,I thought.

As much as I wanted to go and see him and see if everything is all right I had to go and get ready for my date with Taylor. He told me to dress fancy so I did as I was told. I put on my blue dress, blue heels and blue earrings (outfit on the picture) it was Only 5pm so I still had enough time to my makeup. I decided to do a winged eyeliner and nude lipgloss. I fixed my hair so it went in a long braid from the top of my head over my shoulder and down to my waist. I put a diamond hairband on that went across my hair line, like a flower crown. I fixed my dress and I look in the mirror. I was pleased with what I look like. I walked out my room because it was 6pm. I shut my door and as I was about to walk down the stairs I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said. I looked up and seen jack staring at me. " hellooo, earth to jack" I said he then blinked walked away annoyed. What's his problem? I went downstairs to see Nash and Cameron dancing to drunk in love shouting surfboard off the top so their lungs. I just laughed and walked into the living room where Aaron, matt, shawn, hayes, carter and taylor was. Aaron, Matt, Hayes and Carter were playing GTA V, Shawn was singing, playing his guitar and Taylor sat on the couch looking through his phone. As soon as I walked in they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me. Taylor stood up and hugged me.

"You look beautiful Elle" he whispered while he hugged me

"You don't look too bad yourself" I giggled. He did look hot though. He wore a black tux and a tie and of course his tie die bandanna.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I just nodded excited to see we're he was taking me.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

I bumped into her at the top of the stairs and she said sorry. I couldn't even get my words out of my mouth at the moment because she looked beautiful in that dress and I was sad that I wasn't the one taking her out in it. I was sad that I wasn't the one who could make her smile, who she would wake up next to. I'm sad that she can't be my princess...

*Elle's P.O.V*

I had a great date with Taylor. He took me to a fancy restaurant in the beach and it was so nice. We got back into the house and it was pretty late because he took me for a walk in the beach after dinner.

It was already 10pm so I think everyone is asleep. I walked up to my room and Taylor followed me.

"Thanks for tonight taylor, I really enjoyed it." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Your very welcome baby girl" Taylor said. He slowly leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed back enjoying the kiss. He en stepped into my room without breaking the kiss and shut the door. He laid me on the bed and he got on top of me and I could already see we're this was going.

"Taylor stop! As much as I like you we have only just went on our first date I don't want to rush into things" I said. I mean I only met taylor like two days ago. I hardly even know him.

"What?!" He shouted at me

"I don't want to have sex taylor!" I shouted back not knowing what was going to happen. He then slapped me across the face and shouted.

"I have just took you in the most expensive and romantic date and you refuse to give back?!" He shouted. God he is such a douche!

"You only took me on that date for sex?! Get out now!" I shouted. He turned to walk out but before he could he took a swing at my face but before his fist touched my face, someone stopped it...