𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 - The Prediction

""𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘. 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠."

𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 - ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪

"So you have a magic invisible blankie,"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

Y/N jumped at the mention of her name but a hand was swiftly put over her mouth. She looked to see who the hand belonged to but it appeared to be.....

Floating?

"What the hel-?"

"Shhhh," the voice whispered again. Slowly Y/N saw Harry throw something off over his head revealing himself. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you," the Gryffindor boy laughed quietly. He was dressed in a light blue hoodie and pajama pants while his hair was messy.

"What is that? How come I couldn't see you?" she questioned fascinated.

He looked to see the girl in her pajamas. She was dressed in a black zip-up hoodie with a t-shirt of a rock band underneath. She was also wearing black sweatpants with an embroidered Slytherin crest near the waist.

"It's an Invisibility cloak I got it in Year 1," Harry explained.

Y/N paused a moment and thought. "So you have a magic invisible blankie," she snorted. 

"I mean I guess you could call it that," 

"So what's this note about Harold?" Y/N questioned. Harry's eyes went wide as he avoided eye contact. 

Y/N gave him a quizzical look, "Harry you sent me a letter like in a 50s spy movie and you suddenly have nothing to say?" she smirked. 

"Well umm...you didn't get a true tour of school today," He started, "Given Malfoy and all, so I wanted to show you the school at the best time. Umm...Do you want to come?"

"So you want me to go on a midnight tour of Hogwarts with you, where we could get in extreme trouble?" Y/N asked. Harry immediately looked down at his shoes trying to hide his embarrassment. 

I can't believe I just asked a girl I hardly know to hang out with me. He started to turn away until Y/N grabbed his hand turning him around. 

"Where to first?"

A huge smile grew over Harry's face. 

"Brilliant!" He swung the invisibility blanket over the two of them as they made their way through the corridors. Pointing out paintings and the best hiding spots Harry and Y/N made their way around the castle. 

He showed her the kitchens and they stole two chocolate chip cookies from the tray before running out and he showed her the astronomy tower. 

Once they reached the black lake and were far enough from the castle they threw the invisibility off. The water glimmered in the pale moonlight and the stars danced in the deep black sky. They each took seats next to each other looking at the lake.