𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲 - The Burrow

"𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚠."

𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕖𝕕 - 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

"We can leave if you want? Give you two some full privacy."

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

Y/N,

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while it's just these people are ACTUALLY STARVING ME. Dudley's on some diet and the only way he eats less is if he has more to eat than me. You have no idea how good that Honeydukes candy you sent for my birthday tasted. I hope we can both ditch our hell holes and see each other soon. 

Harold

Y/N put another one of the letters she received from Harry in the box with all her other notes and letters from him, and then she sat down to write back. 

The past couple of weeks it was mainly just her hanging around in the big house given that her parents were in their studies from sunrise to sunset. 

She suspected the ministry had something extreme going on given how much they were working but Y/N wasn't even sure it was for the Ministry. 

"Y/N come down here," she heard her mother call. 

Sighing, Y/N stood up wondering what her mother would need from her given they have said barely any words to her since the lecture they gave her about the dress at the Malfoy Manor. 

Y/N's mother still seemed upset about it, but Y/N got over it the next day focusing on how long it was until the sacred letter she would get from the Weasley's could save her. 

"This arrived about you," her mother stated holding up a letter written on purple paper. 

Y/N went to receive it but her mother snatched it away.

"What are you doing with Weasleys?" her father snarled at her.

Y/N felt her stomach dropped, but there was no way she was going to lie about hating such a sweet family to her parents. 

She gulped and took the letter that her mom finally handed her to read.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair,

We have not been formally introduced, but you may have heard talk about my sons Ron, Fred, and George and my daughter Ginny, from Y/N.

Y/N may have told you, the final of the Quidditch World Cup takes place this Monday night, and my husband, Arthur, has just managed to get prime tickets through his connections at the Department of Magical Games and Sports. 

I do hope you will allow us to take Y/N to the match along with her other friends, as this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity; Britain hasn't hosted the cup in thirty years, and tickets are extremely hard to come by. We would of course be glad to have Y/N stay for the remainder of the summer holidays and to see her safely onto the train back to school.