𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮 - The Marauder's

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢. '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎."

𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 - 𝕆𝕗 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕖𝕟

"I DID MY WAITING! TWELVE YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"How could they?" Hermione choked. "How could they?"

"Come on," Harry said softly, gesturing for the four of them to head back to the castle.

They started to turn around until Ron started fidgeting trying to keep Scabbers in his pocket.

"Scabbers, keep still," Ron hissed, clamping his hands around his rat and trying to put the scrambling rat deeper inside his pants pocket. "What's the matter with you, you stupid rat? Stay still-"

"OUCH! He bit me!" Ron exclaimed.

"Ron be quiet!" Y/N whispered harshly. "You're going to get us caught."

"He won't...stay...put," Ron defended trying to contain the hyper rat. "What's the matter with him?"

Suddenly Harry caught the eye of a low body with yellow eyes slinking near them.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione exclaimed frantically. "No, go away, Crookshanks! Go away!"

Crookshanks didn't listen. The cat was moving closer and closer towards Ron.

"Scabbers—NO!"

Scabbers had managed to break free of Ron's grip but Crookshanks sprang after him. Before anyone could stop him, Ron ran after the two pets.

"Ron!" Hermione screamed.

The three sprinted after Ron who was shouting at the cat to give up on hunting Scabbers.

"Get away from him...get away...Scabbers come here."

Ron leaped forward and grabbed Scabbers holding his hands tight over him.

"Come on Ron!" Harry hissed beckoning for him to come back so they could go to the castle.

Y/N, Hermione, and Harry were all pleading with Ron, but his face became frozen in fear.

"Y/N, Hermione, Harry! Run!" He shouted pointing behind them. "It's the Grim!"

They whipped around and saw a black, pale-eyed dog growling at them.