𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮 - The Champions

"𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝."

ℝ𝕀ℙ 𝟚 𝕄𝕪 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕

"You make that same face when you see Harry, so don't talk."

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"Anyone put their name in yet?" Y/N asked, taking a seat next to Hermione late morning outside where the goblet had been placed. 

"A couple of people," Hermione said with her book on her lap. "I haven't really been paying attention."

"Your not interested in who will be the next Hogwarts champion?" Y/N asked dramatically. 

"Not not really," Hermione said not looking up. "I am interested in which of your three boyfriends will be entering though," she smirked, her eyes glued to her book. 

"Three? Excuse me?" Y/N said dramatically. 

Before Hermione could say anything back, a loud amount of claps and cheers came from the door. 

Cedric, and a group of students, mostly Hufflepuff, were pushing him into the Great Hall cheering him on. 

His friends waited outside the age line surrounding the goblet in a circle. Everyone went quiet as he looked at the goblet with determination in his eyes and then dropped his name in the cup.

He broke into a smile once he had done it and sent a smile Y/N's way before turning back to his friends and engulfing them in a huge hug. 

Ron and Harry were standing on the other side with other crowds of students watching Cedric and other potential champions put their names in.

Ron waved his hand to say hi with an awkward smile but Cedric didn't see him, making Harry snicker. 

"Eternal glory," Ron said to Harry

"Eternal glory," Ron said to Harry. "It'd be brilliant, wouldn't it. Three years before we're old enough to be chosen."

"Yeah rather you than me," Harry laughed walking around the cup.

Suddenly cheers again came from the door and this time Lee, Fred, and George rushed into the Hall clapping the hands of students who were eager to see what they were doing.