𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵 - Back To Hogwarts

"𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜."

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 - 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥

"Aww Potter your girlfriend's back to defend you,"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"Thanks for letting us stay Mrs. Weasley," Y/N called from the window of the compartment.  

"Yeah, thanks for everything," Harry said leaning his head out the window with Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, and Y/N. 

"Oh it was my pleasure," Mrs. Weasley assured kindly.  

Mrs. Weasley walked to where Y/N was and cupped her face in her hands, "You going to be alright dear?"

Y/N gave a sheepish smile and nodded, "Yeah I will be, thank you, Mrs. Weasley."

"I told you, you can call me Molly," she insisted. 

She then turned to acknowledge Harry and Hermione as well. "I'd invite you all for Christmas, but well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with one thing and another."

"Mum!" Ron said impatiently, "What do you all know that we don't?"

"You'll find out this evening, I expect," Mrs. Weasley said. "It's going to be very exciting – mind you, I'm very glad they've changed the rules –"

"What rules?" Harry, Ron, Y/N, Fred, and George all asked together. 

"I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you... Now, behave, won't you? Won't you, Fred? And you, George?" Mrs. Weasley said giving them both knowing looks. 

"Tell us what's happening at Hogwarts!" Fred yelled as the train started to hiss, signaling it was almost time to leave. "What rules are they changing?"

Mrs. Weasley just smiled and waved. 

As the train set into motion and rounded the corner, she, Bill, and Charlie had Disapparated. 

"Y/N!" A voice exclaimed when Y/N had pulled her head back into the train. She was immediately grabbed into a bone-crushing hug. 

Once the person pulled apart Y/N smiled to see Daphne and Tracey coming up behind her tripping over her robes. 

"We heard what happened are you okay?" Daphne said frantically gripping Y/N's shoulders giving her a frantic look of concern. 

"Yeah I'll be fine," Y/N assured burying her hands in the pockets of Rue's leather jacket. She found herself wearing it any chance she could, giving her comfort. 

She still found herself crying to sleep, given it had only been a week but slowly things started to get a bit better. Going back to Hogwarts helped tremendously to get her mind of things. 

"Bloody robes," Tracey muttered once she finally got up to Y/N and pulled her in a hug. 

"Are you sure your okay?"

"I will be, I promise," Y/N assured before giggling at Tracey's too-big robes. "What's with the robes?"

"I had to borrow Blaise's because he and Theo got into a wand fight and set my bloody robes on fire!" Tracey complained. 

"How does that even happen?" Y/N asked. 

"They're stupid that's how," Tracey grumbled interlocking her arm with Y/N's.