𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰 (𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗔) - Spells & Snow

"𝙸 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢."

ℝ 𝕌 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖? - 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪𝕤

"Bring it on Sinclair,"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

Harry was ordered to stay in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend by Madam Pomfrey. He thought she was being wildly overdramatic, but he had Y/N there from sunrise to sunset keeping him company. 

They were currently both sitting on Harry's hospital bed and next to them on the nightstand were the gifts of candy and cards he got from his fellow students. 

Harry laid his head on the girl's shoulder as she read to him passing the time on that Sunday afternoon.  

It had become a little thing between the two. Reading novels that Harry claimed to think was "sappy", he now loved to hear. Maybe it was just because it was Y/N's voice reading them to him. 

Nonetheless, the two had moved on from Pride and Prejudice, which Harry outright admitted he enjoyed, causing Y/N to say 'I told you so', and they were now reading The Great Gatsby. 

" 'He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God.' " Y/N read. Harry watched the movement of the girl's lips as she read and how her lips moved into a slight smile at the hopeless romance of the passage. 

" 'So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning-fork that had been struck upon a star.' " Harry looked at how she paused slightly at the climax. He watched how her eyes were full of hope and excitement. He admired how so easily she could get swept up in a book. 

" 'Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete.'  " Y/N felt a smile grow across her face as the two characters lips met. 

She noticed Harry was looking up at her from the girl's shoulders and she met his emerald green eyes. They both gave shy smiles before the sound of a door opening averted their gazes. 

In walked the littlest Weasley, and only female sibling, Ginny Weasley. 

She looked incredibly nervous and color rushed to her cheeks as she saw the two in the bed. 

"Hey Gin," Y/N greeted with a smile. She admired the second-year girl ever since they had met. Her willingness to stand up to people, even if they were older than her. Y/N had grown to adore her. 

"Hey Ginny," Harry smiled. 

Ginny was clutching onto a card but the color did not leave her face. 

"Ummm...I just wanted to give you this," The girl said placing her homemade card on the bedside table. 

Y/N couldn't help feel a little jealous towards the girl as Harry thanked her and smiled at her for the card. 

As she watched the ginger-haired girl leave the wing she turned her attention back towards Harry who was slightly smirking. 

"What?" Y/N asked suspiciously. 

"Nothing," Harry quickly said. 

He rested his head back on the girl's shoulder and Y/N continued to read, with one hand flipping the pages of the book and the other playing with Harry's messy raven-colored hair.