𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭 - Exams, Predictions, & Executions

"𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙸𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎."

𝔹𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕚𝕝𝕖 - 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

"Well. We're fucked."

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

The excitement of the Quidditch final lasted only a few weeks. As the end of the year and June approached most people would like to be soaking in the newly warm weather and the now cloudless sky.

However, exams were upon them and everyone was in a tizzy studying. Y/N had even seen Fred and George studying for their O.W.L.s and Percy was frantically studying for his N.E.W.T.S.

Although as a third-year, Y/N was more concerned about her individual exams for each class. She was nonstop studying making Harry help quiz her anytime they were together.

"We're supposed to be relaxing," Harry groaned laying on his back and placing Y/N's transfiguration textbook over his face.

Y/N was sitting against a tree in the courtyard.

"They'll be plenty of that later," She ordered. "Keep going!"

"Fine," Harry said sitting up and rolling his eyes. "What spell turns a teapot to a tortoise?" he read.

Y/N thought for a minute before answering, "Sciphustestudo."

"Yes, now can we go get lunch," Harry whined, shoving her Transfiguration book into her hands.

"Not until we've finished Transfiguration," Y/N said pushing the book back towards him.

"You have an Outstanding in Transfiguration," Harry pointed out. "Why are you trying so hard?"

"If I get anything less than an Outstanding I might as well be disowned," she stated plainly. "Now ask me another question."

"Fine," Harry said flopping back on his back and finding another study question to ask Y/N.

The only person more anxious about exams than Y/N was Hermione.

Harry, Ron, and Y/N had stopped trying to figure out how Hermione attended multiple classes at the same time because it was driving them crazy.

But when they saw the exam schedule Hermione had written for herself they couldn't help but question her.

Monday

9 o'clock, Arithmancy
9 o'clock Transfiguration

Lunch

1 o'clock, Charms
1 o'clock, Ancient Runes

"Hermione?" Y/N had asked cautiously when the three had walked in on Hermione shuffled over heaps of parchment in the Great Hall.