𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 - Anger Issues

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚖." 

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖: 𝕀'𝕞 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕪 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

"You're really hard to read, you know that?"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

No one talked for a few minutes after the Minister and Professor's had left. Harry felt like he was going to throw up and Hermione, Y/N, and Ron were at a loss of what they could do to help him. 

Suddenly Harry got up and wrapped the invisibility cloak around him and left the bar without a word. 

"Harry?" Y/N whisper-shouted but there was no reply.

The three attempted their best to follow him, but the bustle of students doing their Christmas shopping and drinking hot chocolate made it extremely difficult to track his footprints in the snow. 

Harry had abandoned his friends at the Three Broomsticks and made his way back to the castle without them.

The trip seemed much shorter when he walked back, but he was barely aware of his actions and he couldn't hear over the sound of his head pounding. 

Why had nobody ever told him any of this? Dumbledore, Hagrid, Mr. Weasley, Cornelius Fudge...They all gossip about it to bartenders instead of telling the person it concerns.

Harry felt anger rise in him with each step he took, and he was thankful he had left because the last person he would want to see him, like this, was Y/N. 

However, he knew that she would want to see him as soon as she got sight of the boy. He knew that she was going to stop at nothing to get him to confide in her. 

During dinner, Y/N barely ate at the Slytherin table. She kept glancing up at Harry who was pushing around the food on his plate, and Hermione and Ron were watching him anxiously. They didn't know if it was smart to talk to him about what they heard at the bar, in fear of him getting angry. 

After dinner, Harry had already retreated to the common rooms before Y/N could even finish getting up. 

As much as Harry wanted to tell her everything, he was scared. Scared that Y/N would begin to see him as everyone else does. 

A boy who was cursed with danger and death his entire life.

He snuck up to his dormitory and threw his books off his bedside table looking for a specific leather photo album that he had received from Hagrid those years before. 

Not caring that everyone was nervous for his safety alone outside of the grounds, he snuck out of the castle and made his way to the black lake. 

It felt different being there without Y/N. This was where they truly connected, the days and nights spent here reading, studying, or just talking.

Harry sat down and opened the album. He started flipping through the pictures of his family and their bright smiles. 

He opened the book and began to flip through the pages. 

He stopped when he saw the ginger and messy black hair of his parents James and Lily Potter on their wedding day.

He smiled when he saw his mom in a beautiful white dress kissing his dad. Under it, was written James & Lily their happily ever after begins.