𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬 - Harold v.s Y/N

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜."

𝕎𝕙𝕪'𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 - 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪𝕤

"Your whipped mate"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"Shhhhhhhh."

"I am so going to win this bet so you three can suck it."

"So now you're talking to me."

"No, your cat killed Scabbers but I'm about to win a bet and you know it."

Y/N let out a yawn as she rubbed her eyes to adjust to the room's light. When she opened them to her surprise, she was surrounded by a room full of lions and crimson red. Definitely not anywhere in her Slytherin dorm or common room.

She looked directly in front of her and there was Hermione, Ron, George, and Fred, just sitting in front of her.

"Wakey Wakey, sleeping beauty," George smirked. 

"What the hell! Were you watching me while I slept?" Y/N hissed looking at the four guilty faces staring back at her. 

She started to remember falling asleep on the couch last night and then felt a shift in weight in her lap and noticed Harry had started to stir awake. 

"What's going on?" He asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes. His glasses were lopsided on his face.

He then jumped when seeing the four faces staring at him and Y/N on the couch. 

"Is there a reason you guys are watching people while they sleep?" Harry asked sitting fully up, next to Y/N on the couch.

"Yeah, and what bet are you talking about Ronald," Y/N asked.

"Nothing," Hermione said quickly. 

"Okay?" Y/N said raising an eyebrow at her. "Well then, I'm going back to my common room to get dressed, so I don't show up to my classes in my pajamas."

"Bye Y/N," Harry said as she smiled about to exit the common room.

"Yeah, bye Y/N," the twins echoed in a suggestive town wiggling their eyebrows. 

Y/N rolled her eyes and made her way out of the portrait hole.

"You fell asleep in her lap!" Ron said excitingly as soon as the portrait hole snapped shut. 

"What are you talking about?" Harry said.

"You fell asleep in her lap," Hermione repeated. "How many best friends do that?"

"Well I don't know Hermione, I don't know all the best friends on this damn planet!" Harry said sassily. 

"Mate, she's just trying to say what you're denying," Ron said smiling. 

"Wait, so are you two talking again?" Harry asked looking at Hermione and Ron who seemed to be smiling together heavily, given the topic. 

"We share common ground on this one thing," Ron said sternly. "Stop trying to change the subject."