𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬 - The Prefects Bathroom

"𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕."

𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 - 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

January quickly faded into February. 

Y/N pushed through the past few weeks. She spoke in class only when called on and she spent most of it longing for someone to talk to.

Sure she had, Hermione, and Daphne, and even grown closer with Fleur, but after the constant insisting that she and Harry would be able to make up and how happy Hermione seemed to be with whatever she and Viktor were, Y/N couldn't bring herself to tell them.

She had been avoiding Adrian and Harry completely.

Days like those, were when she missed Rue the most. She reread the letter she had found in her leather jacket a lot. The last bit of sisterly advice she ever got from her.

She longed to be able to write a letter to her and spill everything about what had happened at the Yule Ball and then look at her cousin and ask her what she should do now.

She missed her dearly.

Y/N sighed. 

She picked up her locket on her nightstand and opened it.

She missed a lot of things.

(Third Year)

"I honestly can't believe how long their fight's lasted," Harry said as he and Y/N were walking through the courtyard.

It was a bright winter day and the light snow on the ground gleamed like a thin glaze.

"They're getting along one second and arguing the next," Y/N said.

"Seems like we're on our own," Harry said looking around noticing that neither Hermione nor Ron showed up to where the four had agreed to meet. 

Ron didn't want to be near Hermione after what Crookshanks did to his rat, and Hermione didn't want to hear the constant accusations about her cat murdering Scabbers.

"So, how you feeling about the whole Black situation now?" Y/N asked

"Same as always," Harry sighed. "Scared, Angry," Y/N reached out and laced a gloved hand in his, "I really just wanted a normal year."

"Well since that seems to never happen," Y/N said, "Let's do something somewhat normal?"

"What do you have in mind?" Harry asked intrigued.

Y/N thought intently before her face lit up.

"We can build a snowman," Y/N said proudly.