𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰 (𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗕) - Uncovered Truths

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚗."

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 - ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕟 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪

"Quite the double act, Sirius Black and James Potter."

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"Wait, how did you get here?" Hermione asked as they walked back to the main part of Hogsmeade.

"Wow!" Ron said impressed, "you've learned to Apparate!"

"Yes Ronald, a 13-year-old boy learned how to Apparate so he could pull Crabbe's pants down," Y/N said sarcastically.

" 'Course I haven't,' " Harry said. He made sure no one would see them and dropped his voice.

He pulled out the Marauder's Map and told the three all about it.

"How come Fred and George never gave it to me!" Ron said angrily. "I'm their brother!"

"But Harry isn't going to keep it!" Hermione said looking at the boys judgmentally. "He's going to hand it into Professor McGonagall, aren't you, Harry?"

"No, I'm not!" Harry protested.

"Are you mad?" Ron said gaping at Hermione. "Hand in something that good?"

"What about Sirius Black?" Hermione said concerned. "He could be using one of those passages on that map to get into the castle! The teachers have got to know! Y/N back me up on this."

"Look," Y/N started trying her best not to pick sides, "I understand the concern with it. Harry this could be dangerous.."

Harry frowned at his best friend. He thought of all people she would be for it.

"...but think about it. If it really shows everyone at Hogwarts it can help Harry see if Black is coming, not to mention if we turn it in, Fred and George would get in trouble, and do we really want to be on the receiving end of those two pranksters?" Y/N finished.

Harry's frown turned into a smile.

Ron then pointed to a sign that was on Honeydukes door as they passed.

----BY ORDER OF----

THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Customers are reminded that until further notice, dementors will be patrolling the streets of Hogsmeade every night after sundown. This measure has been put in place for the safety of Hogsmeade residents and will be lifted upon the recapture of Sirius Black. It is therefore advisable that you complete your shopping well before nightfall.

Merry Christmas!

"See?" Ron whisper-shouted. "I'd like to see Black get into Honeydukes with dementors all over the village. Anyway, Hermione, the Honeydukes owners would hear a break-in, wouldn't they. They live over the shop!"

"Guys lay off, she's only looking out for Harry," Y/N said slightly eyeing Ron. Being the only girl in the trio Hermione could easily be pitted against but now that Y/N was there, Hermione was grateful to have someone on her side.

"Look, Harry still shouldn't be coming into Hogsmeade. He hasn't got a signed form! If anyone finds out, he'll be in so much trouble! And it's not nightfall yet-what if Sirius Black turns up today? Now?"