𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯 - Potter Stinks

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎. 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎, '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖."

𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖 - 𝔽𝕚𝕥𝕫 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕞𝕤

"Only in your dreams Harold."

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"This is absolutely insane," Y/N said out loud to herself pacing in her dorm. "Why would Harry's name come out of the Goblet of Fire if he didn't put it in?"

"I don't know," Daphne said seated on her bed.

"Fuck that stupid Prefect," Y/N muttered still pacing trying to think of an explanation to what had happened in the Great Hall.

She had already been terrified for Cedric's safety but Harry now being in the tournament? That spiked her anxiety times a thousand. Her hands went to her locket which she held on to as she continued to walk back and forth.

"Stop pacing Sinclair," Pansy hissed from her bed. "You're driving me insane."

"Really?" Y/N snapped sarcastically. "Am I driving you insane? My apologies."

Pansy opened her mouth to speak again but Tracey stopped her. "No one needs your opinion right now Parkinson, so I suggest you shut up."

"Whatever," Pansy said, rolling her eyes and returning to her book.

"Would they actually put him in the tournament you think?" Daphne asked.

"That's incredibly stupid if they would," Y/N said, stopping her pacing to sit down crisscrossed on her bed. "Sometimes I think they want him dead every year," she muttered to herself.

Daphne came and sat next to Y/N.

"Everything's going to be fine," Daphne said putting a hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Most of us hate to admit it, but Potter survives everything."

"Yeah, remember that time he fell off his broom?" Tracey said.

"He was unconscious for hours," Y/N said, her chin in her hands.

"Okay bad example," Tracey said quickly. "But you get the point."

"Merlin, this year is going to be a menace," Y/N said.

"I don't know," Daphne said moving back to her own bed. "There's rumors of a ball. You think you'd go?"

"Maybe," Y/N said now getting into her bed. "If the right person asked me."

"The right person?" Tracey said with a suggestive tone. "By that do you mean 'Saint Potter'?"

"No," Y/N said playfully rolling her eyes. "I mean...I wouldn't hate going a ball with him."

"Merlin, you're so oblivious," Daphne said, getting under her covers.

"I am not," Y/N protested.

"You and Potter both are!" Daphne said.

"They should stop messing around and just snog," Tracey complained, lying down. "It's getting tiring at this point."

"Going to bed now," Y/N said dismissing their conversation and shutting the flaps around her four-poster.