𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮 - Sirius Black & Cedric Diggory

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 - 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥

"Just remember who's sweatshirt you are wearing,"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

Y/N was sitting on her bed chatting with Daphne after dinner, when a Slytherin Prefect girl who was quite out of breath, stormed into their dorm.

"Get your pajamas on guys, and meet everyone in the common room," she ordered gesturing to Pansy and Millicent as well.

No one moved they just looked at the girl quizzically. 

"Do I need to say it again," The Prefect hissed, "Quickly please!"

Y/N grabbed some sweatpants and Harry's sweatshirt that she still hadn't given back to him after their quidditch game in September, and threw them on. She quickly put on her shoes and joined Daphne. 

"What do you think this is about?" Daphne asked her as the two exited the dorm. 

"I don't know," Y/N answered honestly. The two friends made their way down the stairs. 

"Do you know what's going on?" Blaise asked, walking up to them. Everyone was in some type of pajamas hastily crowded in the common room. Draco stood next to Blaise coming from behind. 

"We don't know," Y/N said ignoring dirty looks from the blonde boy. 

"Everyone follow me," The Head Boy bellowed and the serpent house made their way out of the dungeons and headed to the great hall. 

As Y/N entered the hall she noticed students from all Houses were standing around, but only the Gryffindors were the ones who didn't look confused. 

"The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle," Professor Dumbledore announced. 

Professor McGonagall, and the head of Ravenclaw, Professor Flitwick, closed the doors to the hall.

"I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here." Dumbledore continued. 

Murmurs went throughout the hall as Y/N looked around at the students. She was still so confused why the search was even necessary. 

"I want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances to the hall, and I am leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge," Dumbledore instructed causing a smile on Percy's face because it implied he was important. "Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately. Send word with one of the ghosts."

Professor Dumbledore was about to leave the hall but then he turned around. "Oh, yes, you'll be needing...."

He swiftly waved his wand and the tables the students would usually use to eat their meals were moved to the wall. Hundreds of purple sleeping bags covered the floor.

"Sleep well," He said before closing the great hall's big doors behind him. 

Excitement erupted throughout the hall. The Gryffindors were eager to tell the rest of the school of the events with the Fat Lady. 

"Black's in the castle?" Y/N gasped after a fourth-year Gryffindor had filled the Slytherins in.

Dozens of questions were being asked by countless Slytherin students but all Y/N could think about was Harry.