𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 - Gryffindor v.s Hufflepuff

"𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗' 𝚙𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗' 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚘. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘."

𝔻𝕠 𝕀 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨? - 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪𝕤

"What do I have to be jealous of?"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"They're really going to play in this weather?" Daphne observed Saturday morning sitting next to Tracey.

The winds were howling, and the rain was pouring down heavier than ever, but nonetheless, the Gryffindor v.s Hufflepuff game was still on. 

"It was supposed to be us," Y/N started from across the two. She then raised her voice just enough so Malfoy could hear. "BUT, Malfoy's too much of a pussy to play in a little rain."

"My arm is in complete pain, Sinclair!" Draco protested from down the table. He was sitting in-between Blaise and Theodore Nott.

"Yeah ok," Tracey said rolling her eyes. "It has nothing to do with the fact that you got beat up by a bird."

"Keep your thoughts to yourself, Davis!" Draco exclaimed. "It happened to be a very dangerous, and...big, bird!" 

"Awwww," Theo said making puppy dog eyes towards Draco.

"Do you need us to kiss it to make it feel better," Blaise said mimicking Theo. 

Y/N, Tracey, and Daphne broke into a fit of snickers

"Shut up, both of you," Draco spat. 

"No, Dracie we want to help," Theo said in a baby voice while the two held Draco's "injured" arm. 

Draco slapped away Theo and Blaise's hands while they were profusely annoying him. 

"If you two don't-"

"Don't be like that Dracie," Theo said faking offense.

"You love us," Blaise added. 

"I'd love it if you'd both bloody evaporate," Draco snarled. 

Y/N and Daphne were in a fit of laughter by now. The only two people that could make Malfoy amusing were Blaise and Theo.

"I swear they act like children," Daphne said rolling her eyes.

Meanwhile, at the Gryffindor table, Harry felt like he was going to hurl. He'd been playing with his porridge since he had been at breakfast. 

"It's going to be a tough one," Oliver said anxiously. He wasn't eating anything as he spoke. 

"Stop worrying Oliver. We don't mind a bit of rain," Angelina said. 

But the rain wasn't just "a bit". And for someone like Harry, who wears glasses, with a key purpose in the game to search for a tiny golden object, the odds were definitely not in his favor. 

Despite the rain, the entire school still loved showing up for quidditch matches. Students armed with heavy raincoats and umbrellas made their way down to the field.