𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰 - The Hungarian Horntail

"𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢?"

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟 𝔾𝕠 - 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖

A/N: Hey guys, I'm just going to write Fleur's lines normally without a written accent just because it's easier for me. <3

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"Shit," Y/N muttered, in the courtyard trying to close her book bag again. 

She was frantically trying to stuff her books that she promised to bring Hermione from the library into her bag, but of course, Hermione wanted every single book ever written for her 'light reading.'

It was relatively windy making it a bit chilly due to the early Autumn air.  

Y/N was still trying to get her bag closed as she was walking until she found herself collided with the ground violently. 

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry," Y/N heard a heavy French accent say as she sat up rubbing her neck. 

Her eyes traveled upwards to be met with dazzling blue ones. 

Fleur Delacour, the Beauxbatons champion, was reaching out her hand to help the fourth-year girl off the ground. Her hair was tied back as usual, and she was in her normal powder blue school uniform. 

"No–no, um, this is my fault, sorry," Y/N said taking the blonde girl's hand and allowing her to elegantly pull her off the ground. 

"Here," Fleur said, handing Y/N one of the books she dropped. 

"Thanks," Y/N smiled, dusting herself off and putting her messenger school bag over her shoulder. 

"I've seen you before..." Fleur said scanning the girl's face trying to place where she had recognized her from.

Y/N had to slightly bring herself back to reality when the Beauxbaton's girl spoke. Her voice was airy and laced with French, and her movements were always graceful like she was always at some kind of ball. 

"Um...yes," Y/N said nodding. "I'm Y/N," she introduced, deciding to ditch her last name. A thing she had now started courtesy of Rita Skeeter. 

"Ah yes," Fleur said. "Harry Potter's girlfriend correct?"

"Oh no," Y/N said quickly, starting to feel her cheeks heat up. 

"Oh I'm sorry," Fleur started. "It's just...I always see you two together so I assumed.."

"No...no it's fine," Y/N said, readjusting the position of her bag on her shoulder and getting way too interested in how the grass was growing beneath her.  

Fleur raised her eyebrows at the girl with a slightly amused look on her face. Y/N scratched the back of her neck out of embarrassment given Fleur's skeptical looks. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N sighed. 

"Like what?" Fleur said innocently, her smile flashing her perfectly white teeth. "I'll see you later Miss Rosy."