𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 - Snape & Boggarts

"𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑. 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝."

𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝔸 ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕜 - ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕘𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕪

"Riddikulus!"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

After dinner, and everyone had finished their steak and kidney pudding, Y/N, and the golden trio snuck away from the crowd heading back to their dorms and made their way down to Hagrid's Hut. 

They knocked and in a growled voice he said, "C'min."

He was scrubbing his table and had Fang, his boarhound, sitting next to him with his head in his lap. They all exchanged worried looks as they realized Hagrid had most definitely been drinking when he squinted his eyes to look at who had entered.

" 'Spect it's a record," he said, "Don' reckon they've ever had a teacher who lasted on'y a day before."

"They didn't fire you did they?" Hermione gasped. 

"Not yet. But 's only a matter o' time, i'n't it, after Malfoy..." 

"He's a git," Y/N interrupted, "He's laying his injury on thick so you'll get in trouble. You gave clear instructions on what to do and he didn't listen."

"But he's sayin' it's still agony.....covered in bandages......moanin'..."

"He's faking it," Harry assured, "Madam Pomfrey can mend anything. She regrew half my bones last year. Trust Malfoy to milk it for all it's worth."

"School gov'nors have bin told, o' course," Hagrid said poorly, "They reckon I started too big. Shoulda left hippogriffs for later.....done flobberworms or summat.....Jus' thought it'd make a good firs' lesson.......'S all my fault...."

"No it's not Hagrid," Y/N said comfortingly, "It's Malfoy's fault."

"We're witnesses," said Harry, "You say hippogriffs attack if you insult them. Like Y/N said you gave clear instructions and he didn't listen. We'll tell Dumbledore what really happened." 

"Yeah, don't worry, Hagrid, we'll back you up," Ron chimed in. 

Tears started pouring out of Hagrid's eyes as he hugged the four. 

"Look at yer. Yer've guys 'r wonderful its been almost 3 years and yer even added another one," Hagrid lightly smiled at the 4. 

Y/N slowly took the drink Hagrid was drinking from the table and handed it to Hermione to take outside and empty. 

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

The 4 headed back into school and said their goodbyes as Y/N made her way to the Slytherin dorms while the trio made their way to the Gryffindor ones. 

Once Harry and Ron stepped into their dorm Dean, Neville, and Seamus all looked at Harry smirking. 

"You've all got to stop doing that," Harry said while flopping down on his twin four poster bed exhausted from the day. 

"Doing what?" Dean asked giving him a cheeky smile. 

After the 3 boys were still staring at him Harry sat up and looked at them. 

"Why are you all looking at me?!" He demanded.

"We just want to talk about Y/N's cup and the romantic ride you two had today in Care of Magical Creatures," Seamus smiled.