𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟳 - How To Get The Girl

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕."

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 - 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥

"It would have worked–We were just too late."

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"Where were you?" Daphne exclaimed as Y/N walked her tired body into her dorm. 

"Daph it's ten o'clock," Y/N yawned.

"Ten fifteen," Daphne retorted. "You're late we were worried sick," she exclaimed nodding to Tracey who was leaning off her bed so she was reading her book with her body upside down.

"Tracey looks fine to me," Y/N shrugged walking over to her bed.

"I will be if you tell me where my record player went," Tracey said not taking her eyes off her page. 

"Shit I left it on the astronomy tower," Y/N said. "I'll get it tomorrow."

"So you were on the Astronomy tower?" Daphne exclaimed like she had caught Y/N, her daughter, sneaking out. 

"Yes, yes I was," Y/N said raising an eyebrow at Daphne. "Okay, what's going on with you?"

"Nothing," Daphne said. "I just want to know what you were doing on the Astronomy Tower at this time of night."

Y/N didn't answer her and just flopped on her bed looking up at the ceiling of her four-poster. 

"You alright there Sinclair?" Tracey asked looking at Y/N upside down. 

"Yeah, yeah," Y/N said in an un-assuring tone. She didn't take her eyes off the ceiling of her bed and she looked like she was intensely thinking about something. 

I mean, of course, she was thinking about something. 

Had she and Harry almost kissed, or did she just imagine it?

To her, she felt him leaning in but that could have all been a fluke. I mean, dancing with him was probably the most fun she's had in a long while but she never really deeply considered her feelings for Harry. 

Of course, they were different than how she felt towards Ron, Fred, George, Blaise, or Theo. But feelings bring confusion and Y/N didn't know if she wanted to take the time and dissect it. 

"Love, what's wrong," Daphne said concerned. She moved to the side of Y/N's bed sitting on the edge. 

"I don't know," Y/N said furrowing her eyebrows not looking at Daphne.

"Did something happen tonight?" Daphne asked tilting her head slightly. 

"Yeah, did you and Harry snog on the astronomy tower or something," Tracey laughed jokingly reading her book.

Y/N didn't answer, she just froze in her spot. 

"Wait..." Daphne started her eyes growing wide, "Did you?"

"No," Y/N said dragging out the word and her voice going up an octave. 

"You fucking liar," Daphne gasped. 

"I am not lying we did not SNOG," Y/N said. 

"Then what happened?" Daphne asked. 

Y/N groaned and rolled onto her stomach and buried her face into her pillow.